Did anyone ever have an unrequited love?

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm in this situation right now :wow: nd I'm just know learning to love myself and how important that is.

Best advice I could give is to say Hi to yourself in the mirror everytime you see yourself when u alone,
and to thank the most high everyday when u wake up for another day of health, youth :blessed:

Thing about my broad is that she swears she likes me but she ain't used to being treated good, which I don't get cuz this girl is as far from ratchet as you can get but she from the hood tho.
Another thing is that she be on that hot & cold shxt like all the time, one day she reminds me how happy she is to have met a real nikka like me and next day she starts tripping if I touch her booty the wrong way :wow:

Not to front or anything I ain't no casanova but the chicks that I've been fvcking on the side have helped me deal with it in terms of letting my mind off that situation me and this broad has.

Great thread btw :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm in this situation right now :wow: nd I'm just know learning to love myself and how important that is.

Best advice I could give is to say Hi to yourself in the mirror everytime you see yourself when u alone,
and to thank the most high everyday when u wake up for another day of health, youth :blessed:

Thing about my broad is that she swears she likes me but she ain't used to being treated good, which I don't get cuz this girl is as far from ratchet as you can get but she from the hood tho.
Another thing is that she be on that hot & cold shxt like all the time, one day she reminds me how happy she is to have met a real nikka like me and next day she starts tripping if I touch her booty the wrong way :wow:

Not to front or anything I ain't no casanova but the chicks that I've been fvcking on the side have helped me deal with it in terms of letting my mind off that situation me and this broad has.

Great thread btw :salute:

damn bro....its a crazy feeling, man.:lupe:

and thanks :salute:

too bad these TLR niccas are ungrateful :youngsabo:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
damn bro....its a crazy feeling, man.:lupe:

and thanks :salute:

too bad these TLR niccas are ungrateful :youngsabo:

Remember if real recognize real then fake recognize fake too :wtb:

Nd we all know fake niccas outnumber us real nikkas by the thousands breh :manny:

Another thing about my main girl she just made a vow to not have sex the whole spring :sadweeknd:

Luckily I got some bench warmers happy to get on the court :whew:

Never underestimate the usefullness of side bxtch(es) breh trust :myman:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Great post :salute: And what you said is true: but what if a person can never learn to love themselves :ohhh: I fear I'm having this problem now...I'm working toward correcting it, but I am always sidetracked :snoop:
Keep in mind, this was real in the sense that it came as a result of commitment to making myself a better person. This wasn't some superficial pomp and bluster. Love sometimes, maybe always, has to be something that you earn from yourself. You have to prove that you're worth it to yourself before you can genuinely put yourself out there for anyone else.

:leon: ! love w!fey but could care less !f ! l!ve or d!e, how can ! pull th!s off w!thout be!n superf!c!al??? ! try to be better for her cause shes a good woman but she says ! push her away... ! dont care about myself breh... :snoop:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes! I had a crush on him all through high school. fukked up part is he became my bully while he chased the white girls who jacked my swag. We were the only two black people in our grade for a while (uppity private school)

We've made peace since then. He admitted that some of it was that I intimidated him with my intelligence. I admitted the I was kinda weird in hs.

But that shyt had me fukked up for a long time. To the point I gave guys who weren't right for me more time than they deserved just because they showed interest. And I had my parched days too :scusthov: It wasn't until I learned my worth that I got off that and found real love :blessed:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
smh @ this first page

a bad break up is possibly the worst thing in the world and you sittin there wallowing in yr sorrows thinking nobody knows how you feel

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

That is not an UNrequited love scenario.
That is just you being an a$$hole.
:comeon:

Did you follow the thread? I offered that as a response to what other people were saying in the thread. Way to be a dyck, and completely miss the point.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Love nobody more than you love yourself (other than your kids)

and you will be fine.

You're not attached to anybody and there's nobody on earth that you need in your life in order to survive.

EMotions be taking control of people.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still there and I feel it's the same for her but I think she scared and feels the grass is greener so :pacspit: and wait for that next girl that gives me that same feeling that I had. I'm grateful though because it give me appreciation for myself and that true feeling of being with someone that is almost your equal. Worst thing is I can still remember exactly how the feels body to body. And whenever I see her in a blue moon things feel like we have never been apart.