Did anyone ever have an unrequited love?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You should only love your family and God.
Everyone else gets the bushes

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
You're letting that person win in the end....Clearly that person still holds power over you, to the point where its inspiring bitterness, and affecting your future relationships with others. Let that person and situation go. We've all been played, its how you respond thats key.

truest statement..

I now i can sit back and laugh cause most of the broads who dumped me are doing bad with the new nikkas in there life.. and u know how i know that i won.. because them bytches keep saying shyt about me to other people and it's been 1 to 2 years of me not dealing with them

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Every fukking thing u said I went threw from.beginning and end. She got a new nikka now and every time I hear Bruno mars I'm like damnnn I fukked up but u gotta learn and keep pushing.
It's not UNrequited love if you dated her, and she was in an exclusive relationship with your dirty dog self, but you fukked her over, so she left. A bunch of y'all sap suckers are out here dry snitchin' 'bout your deceitful deeds in a thread intended for genuine simps who have actually suffered.

Ya get no pity for pissing on a good woman's love. :piss: Ya gets NAW-TING.

I would point and laugh at you, but... :guilty: I grapple with my own dastardly deeds and their devastating consequences. :o:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I don't think I can love someone who doesn't love me the same and I haven't tried to like or love someone who doesn't feel like that about me.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
theres another kind? Unrequited love may be a little dramatic, this isn't 'Legends of the Fall', but out of all the women I've ever really liked, I only ended up with one of them. 'Never got the ones I wanted just the ones that wanted me'

Daps
Sort of. My best friend and I have known each other for over 15 years.... I know him really well and I love him in that kind of comfortable way. I've learned though that he's really not worth it because he wouldn't put any effort into doing anything for me.

He's also cheated on every chick he's been with so that's telling.

I'd like to end up with someone that I'm as comfortable with as I am him.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wth is unrequited love , and yes I really don't know what u mean and IM too lazy to google it right now.

:beli:

Unrequited love or one-sided love is love that is not openly reciprocated or understood as such. The beloved may or may not be aware of the admirer's deep and strong romantic affections. The Merriam Webster Online Dictionary defines unrequited as "not reciprocated or returned in kind.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
that shyt aint no joke :wow:

I seen people commit suicide over it...I seen bytches turn gay...I seen people go thru deep depression :wow:

thats why i no longer love these hoes :wow:
Just reposting the two i already discussed in another thread

• 1st one was this black american chick I met back in 06. She just blew me away the first time I ever seen her but she was dating someone at the time. We eventually dated. Sex was out of this world and I was in love with her but she had too many issues and wasnt ready for a relationship
  • 2nd was this haitian chick i met when I was volunteering back in 2010. I would see her almost every week and kept on asking her out but she wouldnt. At some point I gave up and then out of nowhere (2 years later) she was like let's go out. We had dinner and kicked it for a bit. Next day she came to my place and smashed. And again the day after that. Eventually we would hang out from time to time and I'm always trying to spend time with her and lock it down but she dont play that. She just used me for dikk and disappeared.

I struggle with this one brehs. I want her so badly yet she hardly makes time for me :why:. Only texts me every now and then out of the blue. I'm over here all in love and to her i'm just a fling ..a spare dikk

I cant talk about this anymore brehs. I get emotional when she comes up. :to:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
that shyt aint no joke :wow:

I seen people commit suicide over it...I seen bytches turn gay...I seen people go thru deep depression :wow:

thats why i no longer love these hoes :wow:
oxna9lqmwq08.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
at some point you gotta find someone to start your own family with

:beli:

you dont have to love her.

like i siad even if i get married and have kids I won't love my liwe. I'll act like I do and utter those words to calm her fears, but I won't love her.

I've loved twice in my life and that's it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just reposting the two i already discussed in another thread

• 1st one was this black american chick I met back in 06. She just blew me away the first time I ever seen her but she was dating someone at the time. We eventually dated. Sex was out of this world and I was in love with her but she had too many issues and wasnt ready for a relationship
  • 2nd was this haitian chick i met when I was volunteering back in 2010. I would see her almost every week and kept on asking her out but she wouldnt. At some point I gave up and then out of nowhere (2 years later) she was like let's go out. We had dinner and kicked it for a bit. Next day she came to my place and smashed. And again the day after that. Eventually we would hang out from time to time and I'm always trying to spend time with her and lock it down but she dont play that. She just used me for dikk and disappeared.

I struggle with this one brehs. I want her so badly yet she hardly makes time for me :why:. Only texts me every now and then out of the blue. I'm over here all in love and to her i'm just a fling ..a spare dikk

I cant talk about this anymore brehs. I get emotional when she comes up. :to:

its good to let it out breh.