Did any anime ever fall off as hard as Death Note (spoilers)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
When does Bleach fall off? I stopped watching the anime after the Aizen saga, does it stay good after that?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I fukked with Code gease S2 purely for how powerful the ending was. shyt still is ill to me to this day.
:yes: one of the goat endings to an anime. shyt had a nicca :to: "That's my Lelouch"
:pacspit: that was the only anime series besides bleach that had the balls to kill multiple important and favorite characters

:dwillhuh:

that's not the point of the thread tho. Season 2 was not even close to the standard of season 1 :stopitslime: Maybe like 2 episodes that were up to par and the finale was one of them

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Evangelion was the king of drop-offs, if letdowns at the end count. They came out with a movie to fix it, shyt still wasn't right, now it's halfway into a complete theatrical retelling :laugh:

Most successful failure in human history :smh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fan service of the dead anime, now I don't mind some T&A but the overuse of it was :damn:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean tell me this doesn't make you feel a certain way if you followed the whole series
:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You act as if it was good enough to qualify though. The entire cast sucked from the get go and it got worse from there.
To me Gundam Seed was good and Destiny was the fall off. I consider them halfs of a whole.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Air Gear and Tenjho Tenge... Oh! Great does not know how to wrap up a story.

Air Gear deserves a special mention here. That last arc with the 1%/99% shyt and the ethics of it all was particularly horrendous.

Tehjou Tenge was sterling compared to that (And it wasn't exactly all that terrible either. The tournament arc felt pretty tacked on at times, but my biggest gripe with the ending was "why the fukk is Mitsuomi STILL alive?")