Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL!!

I'm going to play grumpy old man here:

In my day, EVERY single area outside of a town was an unlimited PK ("Player Killer") zone. Even in HC.

In fact, there used to be PK's that would use hacked scripts to, in one automated move, declare "hostile", fire off a spell in your direction, cast TP, and teleport out before the spell even hit you.

In D2 HC mode, leaving town in "Hell" mode without maxing out ALL your resists was begging for one-hit death if you were playing on an open server.

You had to build your character up just to be able to survive a massive Glass Cannon PK one hit attack if you wanted to play on open multiplayer.

(And we liked it,dammit!)

shyt, I'm old enough to remember how rough dealing with PKs in D1 was. You could be minding your own business making a run with someone you grouped up with in chat, and then have to deal with them hitting you with a bullshyt ass hacked staff of apocalypse or some shyt. :dead:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Uhh, since this last patch I cant even play the game im rubber banding so much, anybody else getting this problem?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Uhh, since this last patch I cant even play the game im rubber banding so much, anybody else getting this problem?
Reddit posts seem to say the same thing.

They having another fireside chat this Friday.

They know they fukked up :mjlol:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
beat the campaign with the barbarian weeks ago, from what it sounds like, I'm not missing shyt with Seasons

i'll dust this off when the DLC drops I guess

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Got my S1 druid to 36 so far, shyt is so slow! I usually go necro for Diablo games, and did in the preseason. I wanted to try a bigger melee character build and rode with the druid. I've heard its gets alot faster/ more enjoyable around 50+, but damn its tough slogging through so far.

I'm def going rogue for my next character :blessed: