Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
i see y'all got duped by blizzard again. one day you'll learn
once I saw the Path of exile 2 videos, D4 is fukking around and about to find out. The whole showcase was them taking shots at D4’s lame ass mechanics.

Season one is full of weird bugs, a lot don’t even get mentioned because the core gameplay is still uneven for most classes.

This game is still in beta. :hhh: This is my first Blizzard game at launch. Today, I’ve learned.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This Yung Yeat dude got to be the biggest video game hater EVER :mjlol:

All his videos is just hating on SOMETHING :mjlol:

Whole steez is making hating videos on youtube:mjlol:
Not true, his happiest video is him announcing he is going to be the English VA for Kiryu in the latest Yazuka game :mjgrin:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yeah...this shyt is mad boring in the endgame. Once you get decked out in full ancestral gear it feels like there's little reason to continue

I wanted to play through season 1 but I decided to just run another XCom campaign instead :mjlol:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Going from Necromancer to Barbarian is jarring :mjlol:

I was getting folded by bosses early on but I think I'm doing better with a bleed build. I'm definitely visiting the healer more often and picking up those potion drops.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Servers have been shytty lately. Not sure what’s going on, if it has something to do with this eternal exploit but I keep rubber banding in nightmares solo.

:francis: