Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Yeah, I’m not coming back after season 1. :mjlol:

Seasonal nerfed Nightmare dungeons to make you want to grind malignant tunnels.

If you played both, you’ll see what I mean. The difficulty is night and day.

I’m not about to sit in the tunnels from 50-100.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this shyt is boring.

Like what the fukk am I supposed to be excited for with this. The gay ass heart shyt isn't even going to eternal after :dead:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah this shyt is boring.

Like what the fukk am I supposed to be excited for with this. The gay ass heart shyt isn't even going to eternal after :dead:
Im looking forward to being done with the heart shyt and the season, i need skulls with life on kill, not this bullshyt

BUT YOU nikkaS DIDNT SAY shyt ABOUT THE ENHANCEMENT SLOTS FOR SORCERERS

THIS shyt FUNNER THAN A bytch

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im looking forward to being done with the heart shyt and the season, i need skulls with life on kill, not this bullshyt

BUT YOU nikkaS DIDNT SAY shyt ABOUT THE ENHANCEMENT SLOTS FOR SORCERERS

THIS shyt FUNNER THAN A bytch

I ran rogue, I didn't have to deal with the nonsense that the sorcerer was :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
day 1 of season level 40 hit but gotta say some of those favors are grindy as fukk just had to get whispers 10 times.... :to:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I fukkING BEAT IT ON HARDCORE!

I was scared shytless the ENTIRE TIME!

Story related
THAT BATTLE BETWEEN THE KNIGHTS AND LILITH'S DEMONS!!!!!!!!

AMAZING

I was stalling on doing the HC Cathedral of Light Capstone dungeon, but last night I figured "if I die I die....new season is out anyway so I'll just create a new guy" and I went for it. It wasn't THAT bad.

I'm at about Level 54 or so with my Death Blow barb, just happy to be able to run around outside on Tier 3 now without getting murdered :yeshrug:.
Listening to all you SC people whine about nerfs affecting your ability to speed through high level Tier 4 content makes me EXTRA happy that I only ever will play Hardcore.

I'm not playing to grind Level 100 equipment, I'm playing in order to trigger my daily panic attack :russ:

Wtf... Renown are separated from softcore and hardcore mode playthrough. Wasted a lot of time.

The HC world and the SC 'universes' are totally separate. That's the point.
If you want benefits in HC, you need to EARN them in HC.

HC isn't about grinding so much as just SURVIVING at all.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I was stalling on doing the HC Cathedral of Light Capstone dungeon, but last night I figured "if I die I die....new season is out anyway so I'll just create a new guy" and I went for it. It wasn't THAT bad.

I'm at about Level 54 or so with my Death Blow barb, just happy to be able to run around outside on Tier 3 now without getting murdered :yeshrug:.
Listening to all you SC people whine about nerfs affecting your ability to speed through high level Tier 4 content makes me EXTRA happy that I only ever will play Hardcore.

I'm not playing to grind Level 100 equipment, I'm playing in order to trigger my daily panic attack :russ:

It's really not. I spent a the past two days hunting them down. It wasn't challenging. Just tedious and time consuming.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All facts

All facts