Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I didn't expect to get so hooked on Remnant 2, I've only been playing D4 on my Steam Deck while waiting on my son at football practice.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
once I saw the Path of exile 2 videos, D4 is fukking around and about to find out. The whole showcase was them taking shots at D4’s lame ass mechanics.

Season one is full of weird bugs, a lot don’t even get mentioned because the core gameplay is still uneven for most classes.

This game is still in beta. :hhh: This is my first Blizzard game at launch. Today, I’ve learned.
Path of Exile 2 is still over a year away. Who gives a shyt?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
once I saw the Path of exile 2 videos, D4 is fukking around and about to find out. The whole showcase was them taking shots at D4’s lame ass mechanics.

Season one is full of weird bugs, a lot don’t even get mentioned because the core gameplay is still uneven for most classes.

This game is still in beta. :hhh: This is my first Blizzard game at launch. Today, I’ve learned.
I was kinda concerned about the POE2 Q&A. The game looks amazing but it sounds like crafting is worse than the original game. Also I hope to god you can't buy gold.....

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The people playing Diablo 4 season 1 currently. What do you mean? :mjtf:

This is the discourse around this game.
The discourse by POE stans.

The real talk is about BG3.

It's great to be excited for it, but POE Stan gassing that shyt up like it's gonna kill Diablo 4 when it doesn't come out for another year at the least is laughable.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps

It's great to be excited for it, but POE Stan gassing that shyt up like it's gonna kill Diablo 4 when it doesn't come out for another year at the least is laughable.
Diablo 4 is killing itself. :mjlol: But otherwise, sure. I can agree with them hyping the shyt up.

BG3 is the real talk? Aight.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Since I don't follow that game closely, I seriously that POE2 was coming out soon based on how many people are throwing around "I'll just go play POE2," as a pseudo-threat, and come to find out, shyt ain't even hitting closed beta until next June. :dead:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Glad I decided to wait. I'll get this once they iron out some shyt over the next 6-12 months.

DynamikD

Rookie
Daps
got to wt3 at lvl 41. almost 50 now. who tryna squad up and do helltides/nm dungeons? add me on bnet mrFaceShoota#11533
Are you playing seasonal? Because I haven't touched this game since the 1.1 patch that nerfed my Necro into oblivion. I might pick it up after patch 1.1.1. If you want to run eternal, I got you.

DynamikD

Rookie
Daps
I fukkING BEAT IT ON HARDCORE!

I was scared shytless the ENTIRE TIME!

Story related
THAT BATTLE BETWEEN THE KNIGHTS AND LILITH'S DEMONS!!!!!!!!

AMAZING
Yo that storyline had me on the edge of my seat.
Lilith put that thang on Inaries so good it had him straight bugging out!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean….POE2 looks comically better than D4 from a gameplay and even aesthetic perspective. Yea its not coming out for a while but from what Ive seen it makes me go

“What the fukk was blizzard doing the past 7 years with this???”

The initial campaign is fine but the issues in this game got more and more glaring the more I played to the point I probs aint gon touch this shyt for a good while. Which is fine I got my moneys worth, but i assumed these arpgs were meant to be endlessly replayable lol

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yo that storyline had me on the edge of my seat.
Lilith put that thang on Inaries so good it had him straight bugging out!
FACTS!
I'd probably risk it all for Lilith, breh. She spent enough time in hell; shyt warm as fukk. :wow::dead:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Are you playing seasonal? Because I haven't touched this game since the 1.1 patch that nerfed my Necro into oblivion. I might pick it up after patch 1.1.1. If you want to run eternal, I got you.
Yea im on the season server. Just hit 65 and wt4.

Prolly gonna play for a couple more weeks then go back to the GOAT ARPG Path of Exile. The new trailers got me wanting to get back into that shyt