Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I really hope in new seasons the renown shyt is nixxed. There are a million better ways to give us "busy work" than you complete the same mindless sidequests over and over.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I had to break down and go twisted blades with the rogue. I was having fun with the trying to do freeze/vulnerable but it was way to slow killing bosses.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its fukking insane that a game with this much manpower and money behind it has such dikkheaded decisions.

Nioh 2 has an infinitely better loot system. how is that possible. locking shyt to levels is so silly. the respec cost, the shyt density. so many issues in thsi.

Also going from our powered up high level toons, back to weak ones feels horrible. the cooldowns and resource management feel so dogshyt once you get a decent build its such a slog.

I'm not too upset since I did get my moneys worth already, but the issues with this game arent going to be fixed in just a couple seasons.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Its fukking insane that a game with this much manpower and money behind it has such dikkheaded decisions.

Nioh 2 has an infinitely better loot system. how is that possible. locking shyt to levels is so silly. the respec cost, the shyt density. so many issues in thsi.

Also going from our powered up high level toons, back to weak ones feels horrible. the cooldowns and resource management feel so dogshyt once you get a decent build its such a slog.

I'm not too upset since I did get my moneys worth already, but the issues with this game arent going to be fixed in just a couple seasons.

That's what "seasons" always were, going back to the D2 Seasonal Ladders.
The big difference now is that the first season of D4 started so soon after the game was initially released. D2 Ladder Season 1 didn't start until 3 years after the original D2 was released.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My realization that hardcore pvp is also permadeath.

:ohhh::patrice:

Which is sadistic as fukk.

Oh, that's fukking WILD. :huhldup:

It's extra fukked up considering that, unless I ran into a bug, getting murked by another player in the PvP zone in regular doesn't give you the 10% reduction in item durability a regular death does.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Oh, that's fukking WILD. :huhldup:

It's extra fukked up considering that, unless I ran into a bug, getting murked by another player in the PvP zone in regular doesn't give you the 10% reduction in item durability a regular death does.
The way that I figured this out is that the pvp area was completely empty on hardcore.... I was ehhhhhhhh... Must be because of the permadeath.

Then, some big ass thirsty barb was barrelling towards me like :shaq:.

I was like :unimpressed:

This slow ass barb taking 3 business days to get my rogue on foot.

I done already teleported out.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised that Activision either gets them to turn it off the permadeath in pvp or develop a gem or elixer that cost money to prevent permadeath for your hardcore character only for pvp.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way that I figured this out is that the pvp area was completely empty on hardcore.... I was ehhhhhhhh... Must be because of the permadeath.

Then, some big ass thirsty barb was barrelling towards me like :shaq:.

I was like :unimpressed:

This slow ass barb taking 3 business days to get my rogue on foot.

I done already teleported out.

:dead: at someone trying to get you out the paint with a whirlwind sent via standard USPS shipping.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
My realization that hardcore pvp is also permadeath.

:ohhh::patrice:

Which is sadistic as fukk.
LOL!!

I'm going to play grumpy old man here:

In my day, EVERY single area outside of a town was an unlimited PK ("Player Killer") zone. Even in HC.

In fact, there used to be PK's that would use hacked scripts to, in one automated move, declare "hostile", fire off a spell in your direction, cast TP, and teleport out before the spell even hit you.

In D2 HC mode, leaving town in "Hell" mode without maxing out ALL your resists was begging for one-hit death if you were playing on an open server.

You had to build your character up just to be able to survive a massive Glass Cannon PK one hit attack if you wanted to play on open multiplayer.

(And we liked it,dammit!)