Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm done with Sorcerer for a bit, assuming tomorrow's patch doesn't make any huge improvements. Absolutely no reason I should be worse overall at lvl 76 in Tier 4 than I was in lower tiers. I'm out here getting packed out by The Butcher when I was straight cooking that motherfukker before. Then I realized just how poorly Sorcerer damage/skills are scaling right now, not to mention that resistances being broken makes almost everything a one shot threat.

Thinking of trying Necromancer when the season starts.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Thinking of trying Necromancer when the season starts.
Necro is the same way.

But you get a one tap shotgun with Bone Spear. You’re still gonna be weak AND slow as fukk.
Maybe season one will give some good defensive stats though.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Necro is the same way.

But you get a one tap shotgun with Bone Spear. You’re still gonna be weak AND slow as fukk.
Maybe season one will give some good defensive stats though.

Damn, I was thinking about doing a shadow/darkness Necro in season 1 :dwillhuh:

Is at least strong outside of high tier NM dungeons? I’ve decided to ignore those for the most part

The Pledge

Daps
Damn, I was thinking about doing a shadow/darkness Necro in season 1 :dwillhuh:

Is at least strong outside of high tier NM dungeons? I’ve decided to ignore those for the most part
Unless they buff all other builds, you’ll be in the same position as sorc MINUS their movement speed and teleport. Necro is rated last place for a reason.

I don’t wanna discourage, necro is fun and the skills look dope but as far as killing efficiently WHILE surviving, they’re trash.

We can fukk a world boss up tho

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UnlessX xxx they buff all other builds, you’ll be in the same position as sorc MINUS their movement speed and teleport. Necro is rated last place for a reason.

I don’t wanna discourage, necro is fun and the skills look dope but as far as killing efficiently WHILE surviving, they’re trash.

We can fukk a world boss up tho

Yeah, Sorcerer doesn't even have that right now, though.

Imagine being the class with the lowest health and armor, but you're almost required to take a passive that increases your inbound damage, and your primary method of CC/vulnerable requires you to get up at melee range. :dead:

The Pledge

Daps
Yeah, Sorcerer doesn't even have that right now, though.

Imagine being the class with the lowest health and armor, but you're almost required to take a passive that increases your inbound damage, and your primary method of CC/vulnerable requires you to get up at melee range. :dead:
That’s my point.

Bone spear is all necros have.

Every negative you say sorcs have, necros have PLUS the slowest movement in the game. We get CC locked, if vunerable doesn’t proc, we can’t hit hard. Our bone spear has like 3-4 shots before we need to refill mana. So we have to have very good gear with mostly cooldown stats

We trade all that shyt to get a one shot move.

If you want that one shot move, if that’s what matters than yeah necro shyts on sorcs in damage output.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s my point.

Bone spear is all necros have.

Every negative you say sorcs have, necros have PLUS the slowest movement in the game. We get CC locked, if vunerable doesn’t proc, we can’t hit hard. Our bone spear has like 3-4 shots before we need to refill mana. So we have to have very good gear with mostly cooldown stats

We trade all that shyt to get a one shot move.

If you want that one shot move, if that’s what matters than yeah necro shyts on sorcs in damage output.

I get what you're saying, and that sounds rough. But at the same time, I'd say that at least having bone spear is an advantage that sorcerers would love to have.

But hopefully we all get a little something in the patch today that makes both classes a little better.

..........this definitely means bone spear and ice shards are getting nerfed hard, doesn't it? :mjlol:

I'm a necromancer and the Curator keeps fukking me up :mjtf:

How did I just turn to trash right after I finish the campaign?

I'm entirely certain that the capstone dungeons boost difficulty by actually having enemies/bosses from the world tier you're about to move up to, and as a result, you get your shyt handed to you at the end, because you're more than likely not geared to account for how they're scaled.

The Pledge

Daps
.......this definitely means bone spear and ice shards are getting nerfed hard, doesn't it? :mjlol:
Abs-fukking-lutely :laff:

It would be a miracle if they left them alone and just boosted other classes.

The Pledge

Daps
Necro got that :bustback::rip:

Barb’s main passive for nerfed too. I dunno why they keep fukking with barbs like that :pachaha:

Seems like they left ice shards alone.

I think they got rid of the chaining CC though. So sorcs and necros won’t get back to back frozen, poison instantly.

Gonna see if that’s true. That shyt is huge if true. I wouldn’t mind the nerf

Another edit:

They nerfed boosting too. Before you could get to see at an entrance as level 1 and get 100XP * 25

Now it’s 11XP. :wow:

They killed vulnerable damage too. :wtf: reduced it by ~40%

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only about a quarter of the way through the patch notes, and this might legit be one of the WOAT patches. fukking impressive. :wow:

I'll be back in a bit to bytch about how it might be time to snitch on Blizzard so they catch attempted murder charges for Sorcerer. Might need to go watch some content creators bytch about it to get some laughs.