Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I went and tried getting through the WT3 capstone at 58 since I was running through all the other content…got clapped up left and right by some of the elites in the dungeon :huhldup:

Eventually made it through that and went up against Elias….got humbled and now I’m like “WT3 ain’t so bad” :hubie:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah it was, them helped a lot all I had to do was sit there :myman:

It was fun running through after yall cleared dungeons too. Suicide runs getting that money I know I'll need as I figure out my build :noah:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:pachaha: Party was full. I was helping boost another coli breh and the other spots were level 100 Druid and a 99 rogue who was trying to get to 100 too. I got you tho:salute:

@Flexington can vouch. That party was packed
Damn Breh...
I understand, though.
Gotta start making appointments like the Barbershop to solidify my spot. :russ:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
finally beat the main campaign yesterday at level48 with a druid

ready for season:sas1:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Level 20 this game is fire. The more I play it, the harder it is to put down. Ain't been this immersed since my RuneScape days

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
For the life of me I can’t get into sorc. I tried all types of builds but all of them are :snooze:

The variety is there but all the skills are mid.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For the life of me I can’t get into sorc. I tried all types of builds but all of them are :snooze:

I made a lighting /fire build and didnt die, Im gonna run with it on Season 1

Personally, I cant do shyt with a necromancer

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

I tried one too and it just didn’t feel good compared to my rogue. Most of the sorcerer’s stuff feels underpowered and I haven’t really found any great aspects for them

The Pledge

Daps
I tried one too and it just didn’t feel good compared to my rogue. Most of the sorcerer’s stuff feels underpowered and I haven’t really found any great aspects for them
Yeah, none of the skills seem strong when you compare them to everyone else.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got my necro to 73, and I've enjoyed playing him alot. I don't know who I want to play for season 1. I 'm leaning towards a melee character cuz I've honestly gone damn near strictly necro/witch doc since d2. Have you guys had more fun playing barb or druid? :lupe:

What class ya'll planning to run one Season 1?

The Pledge

Daps
Have you guys had more fun playing barb or druid? :lupe:
Barb is easier to pick up and go. Druid relies on certain drops to make them super strong. Some people I know did t get those drops until late 90s.

I been playing with a hammer of the ancient barbarian and it’s been fun af.

I’m gonna go penetrating shot rogue for season 1

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, it's tough because a lot of the best aspects are really geared around survivability (like disobedience), reducing your cooldowns, or attempting to give you mana back. You really don't have many aspects that just give you pure damage, or make one specific skill overperform. When nearly every endgame viable build has three skills in it guaranteed, and absolutely none of them are there for actually applying direct damage (fire bolt is just there to take up an enchantment slot so you can apply burning to everyone, flame shield is there for the instant heal and/or free revive if you enchant it, and frost nova is the most consistent way to freeze/vulnerable enemies so you can actually damage them), there's a problem.

Even though I'm maining Sorceror right now, I dead ass think they meant for the class to be a support class for groups that primes enemies for everyone else to actually damage, and didn't tell anybody. Otherwise, there would be no reason to make everything so weak outside of having enemies vulnerable.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Is there a level limit on item?? I got to level 66 but the base level of the item has stayed the same for 10 levels now :wtf:

why do they make sht such a grind ? :scust: