Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I went and tried getting through the WT3 capstone at 58 since I was running through all the other content…got clapped up left and right by some of the elites in the dungeon :huhldup:

Eventually made it through that and went up against Elias….got humbled and now I’m like “WT3 ain’t so bad” :hubie:
That was me with WT4, them cannibal elites kept one shotting me outta nowhere, had to get to about 67-68 to be able to clear it with Bone Spears Necro, had to switch cause minions got no pop.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I got my necro to 73, and I've enjoyed playing him alot. I don't know who I want to play for season 1. I 'm leaning towards a melee character cuz I've honestly gone damn near strictly necro/witch doc since d2. Have you guys had more fun playing barb or druid? :lupe:

What class ya'll planning to run one Season 1?
I'm trying to decide between Druid, Barb, or Rogue for season 1.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking Rouge or Barb for S1

edit: does being underleveled increase the odds of the butcher? I've run into this mofo twice today in T4! :damn:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have to focus on the main story missions at this point. I was level 50 half way through act 2 and I'm only on act 3 right now with several paragon points.
Need to try to finish the campaign before the first season starts.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I have to focus on the main story missions at this point. I was level 50 half way through act 2 and I'm only on act 3 right now with several paragon points.
Need to try to finish the campaign before the first season starts.
Seems like it’ll be better for you to play the story through the season. That way you’ll most likely be level 50 in the season and can experience all the new content right out the gate.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Hit Level 50 in Hardcore mode with my barbarian yesterday.
And I JUST realized that I've been totally under rating the value of Increased Attack Speed. I just applied the aspect that gives Basic skill 15% IAS and drank an attack speed potion...and I'm shocked to see how it turns the basic "Lunge" attack from an afterthought while other skills recharge, into something that has me bouncing around like a "ping pong" ball and rapidly hitting multiple enemies.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm level 49 barbarian in Hardcore in Act VI. Tense as fukk. Went through a few sub bosses with a lot of close calls.

I'd be sick if I die this close. Especially with season 1 right around the corner. :whew:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Best build/class?? I’m ass with my necro :dead:
All classes have viable options, some stronger than the other. It depends on how much time you wanna put into min maxing your class.

My experience is for the gold and time investment, barbarian is the best choice.

You don’t need best in slot gear to kill 10-15 levels above you. You can survive at least 5-10 levels above you in nightmare and helltide.

Trust me, after playing necro, barbarian is like easy mode. You feel like a MFing tank in nightmare dungeons.