Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I try to group up but outside of you, no one responded :pachaha:

but if anyone wanna do nightmare dungeon runs or you need a boost through capstones, wanting to reroll another character, hit me up. DatPiff#11698 :smugdraper:
I'm going to send you a friend request now and hop on after I come back from this dinner party.
What time you usually on?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I'm going to send you a friend request now and hop on after I come back from this dinner party.
What time you usually on?
What’s your bnet, I’ll add you. Usually on in the evenings or early mornings.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Question to my fello necros on max skellies.

Hows ot work exactly? Right now i got 6 warriors and 6 mages and i can get more of either. So it appears the cap is 12

But is it max 6 warriors and max 6 mages, or just max 12 altogether? Because my mages get dropped like lil bytches in tier 3, if i could reduce my mages for more warriors it would help alot
Breh that’s why no one is running minions. The shyt is weak, they don’t last in fights. Maybe in season 1 they’ll get buffed

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Question to my fello necros on max skellies.

Hows ot work exactly? Right now i got 6 warriors and 6 mages and i can get more of either. So it appears the cap is 12

But is it max 6 warriors and max 6 mages, or just max 12 altogether? Because my mages get dropped like lil bytches in tier 3, if i could reduce my mages for more warriors it would help alot
I run blood surge, iron maiden, blood mist, hemorrhage, and golem.