Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I hit 60 and wanted to see how difficult tier 4 capstone is since I've seen people at level 61 clearing it. Got to the final boss and network connection issue booted me out the game :stopitslime:

Them Animus carriers gave me fits, they were 1-shotting the sh*t out of me. I probably wasn't going to beat the boss because everytime I got him to about 60% I'd die.

I'ma try it again at 63 so I can push tier 4.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally had my first run in with The Butcher. Definitely thought her would at least be slowed down by frost nova, ice shards, deep freeze, SOMETHING.

Didn't matter anyway. He still caught the beats. :wow:

Daps
I was running a helltide yesterday, and was working on stacking 175 embers to hit up the mystery chest.

I'm live 56, doing my thing to grind up to 70 for Torment. I run into a random boss running around, and figure I'm about to come up. I pop my ultimate, then frost nova and toss ice shards at him. Motherfukker runs up on me, and I could've sworn I heard "I'm a helltide nikka, and I'll take your cookies," right as his health bar popped up with minimal chunks taken off of it, because he's level 72, and proceeds to wipe out 95% of my health pool. I've never teleported and rode away so fast in my life. :dead:
Yesterday lost 60 shards when i died had to bounce back. Came up to 175 shards and got a unique, proud of myself.

For yall just getting started on sigil crafting, make sure to stay at least 10-20 range. Don't do like me and go 50-60 range. Was getting one shotted in nightmare dungeons, wasted all my sigil dust had to quit the dungeon.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
yo this leveling shyt is tedious, im level 49 and this story shyt is so wack. are they adding an adventure mode like d3?
Yeah when you change tiers, the whole world turns into adventure mode. Just need to finish the capstone

To me, the worst part of the game is 1-50 :hubie:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy there has only been 1/2 drops of certain uniques…

In the whole fukking world. How does that make any sense :dahell:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Brehs…any of y’all experiencing frequent disconnects? I can’t seem to go more than 45 minutes before I start experiencing issues :francis:

I’m on PC btw

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Mahjoob is a pain in the ass :francis:
He's kind of a hard DPS check at that point the game. The only other way to do it is to stun him whenever you hear that bell, it means he's about to do his vampire shyt. Not an issue if you just got insane dps though.
Brehs…any of y’all experiencing frequent disconnects? I can’t seem to go more than 45 minutes before I start experiencing issues :francis:

I’m on PC btw
I think their servers just on fire today for some reason