Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Do it, seriously, it aint that much harder

Also, if u didnt beat the storyline yet and just focusing on sidequests, stop that, dont do it. Having a horse makes sidequests SO much quicker. Beat the damn story man, it makes progressing so much easier
I followed you advice

AND GOT MY ASS BEAT the fukk up!!! :damn:

But I adjusted cause I realize that I could do alot of damage but not enough like before. I added poison to my arsenal and man......

Im laying motherfukkers down :blessed: im gonna use the next few levels to add the toxins to the poison

I gave one of Liliths lil minions the blues and just beat Act 1

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I followed you advice

AND GOT MY ASS BEAT the fukk up!!! :damn:

But I adjusted cause I realize that I could do alot of damage but not enough like before. I added poison to my arsenal and man......

Im laying motherfukkers down :blessed: im gonna use the next few levels to add the toxins to the poison

I gave one of Liliths lil minions the blues and just beat Act 1
My bad breh, i didnt mean to get u in too deep. I was in my 40s when i made the jump and decentlty equiped, so it may have been different for me

What level u at ?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just came across butcher for the 1st time. Im a necro and he ignores all my goons and ran strait at me ignoring them. The whole fight it was like thisEventually i beat his bytch ass and got a helmet worse than what i already got

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Just came across butcher for the 1st time. Im a necro and he ignores all my goons and ran strait at me ignoring them. The whole fight it was like thisEventually i beat his bytch ass and got a helmet worse than what i already got
Man I still haven't seen this Butcher fella. Played both beta's, beat the game, and now in tier 3..still no Butcher :mjlol:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
when you’re up to t4, hit me up. I’ll run nightmares for the glyph xp. It’s all I been doing lately on my Necro.

I had to bounce from the clan, outside of one breh, no one ever talked or partied. :yeshrug:
ill likely be in t4 in the next day or so. grinding these nightmare dungeons atm and i get killed too fast(for my liking) in t4 still

and its prolly me that was the only one talking :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad that I waited to do the side content for after the campaign, but I don't know what the fukk where blizzard thinking...

The bullshyt ass tier 2 cap doesn't reward to do all the side quests and doing the side quest post campaign has terrible loot drops.

So... What was they thinking? They got to rebalance the side quests to be rewarding. I do enjoy the quest and storylines themselves.

Last edited:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad that I waited to do the side content for after the campaign, but I don't know what the fukk where blizzard thinking...

The bullshyt ass tier 2 cap does reward to do all the side quests and doing the side quest post campaign has terrible loot drops.

So... What was they thinking? They got to rebalance the side quests to be rewarding. I do enjoy the quest and storylined themselves.
Are you referring to the renown stages? You actually don't even need to do the side quests, if you do the dungeons that will give you enough renown to max all the zones.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Are you referring to the renown stages? You actually don't even need to do the side quests, if you do the dungeons that will give you enough renown to max all the zones.
Nah, I was just enjoying doing side quests for fun because I didn't do them in the campaign and all I get is trash loot. Which is a rewal shame, because some of these side quest have really good stories.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My God, once I started hardcore, I can't see myself going back.

I'm probably never going to finish this campaign. :skip:

Managed to get my barbarian to level 24 amd then got melted while being too comfortable.

I just looked at my screen like :wtf: for 5 min.

Now, I have a barbarian at 25 and a druid at 18. shyt is so fukking tense.

I love it.