Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While playing last night, realized that Reverend Mother Prava is played by Debra Wilson. Never in a million years did I anticipate that she would inherit the Nolan North "This motherfukker is in EVERYTHING" role, but I'm definitely happy to see it.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

*Large majority of players haven't finished the game.

No Lifers on Reddit gotta chill with the nonstop bytching. No game is properly designed to be a perfect 100+ hour experience. The real endgame is seasonal content.

Then, these mfer No Lifer on Reddit patting themselves on the back talking about how they "Made change" happened.

The fukk, you didn't do shyt.

Man I'm only on level 28 and these bammas rushing the game like that?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While playing last night, realized that Reverend Mother Prava is played by Debra Wilson. Never in a million years did I anticipate that she would inherit the Nolan North "This motherfukker is in EVERYTHING" role, but I'm definitely happy to see it.
Im still in disbelief that she was the grandma in Rapsittie Street Kids:ohhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Butcher finally got me :francis:

Was doing a regular dungeon and had just barely survived a couple of elites that had them damn mother disciples with them that cast the spells that make the screen go dark and drain your health...Then here he comes stomping out of nowhere like :mjlit:

I was low on potions and health...ran right through my golem , warriors, and frost mages, hacked me to shyt in like 2 seconds :mjlol:. I think I got off one useless corpse explosion.:mjlol:

I just stared at the screen like
Lou-Gossett.gif

Aint no way I'm doing a hardcore playthrough of this game cause it was just flat out cheap to spawn this dude when I get the lowest on health and potions I been in a week, after I had repeatedly beat his ass. If I died like that on a hardcore playthrough I'd be pissed.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Currently playing a Necromancer and it doesn't seem as powerful as it was in 3. I'm gonna stick with it until I finish the campaign though, only level 28. Seems like Barbarian is the most popular from what I see running around.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I’m gonna get this game but this shyt seems mad complex and overwhelming based on what I’m reading in this thread :skip:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m gonna get this game but this shyt seems mad complex and overwhelming based on what I’m reading in this thread :skip:
Na

You kill motherfukkers
Get shyt
Keep shyt you like
Sale/salvage shyt you dont like
Use that shyt to make you stronger
So you can kill more shyt
So you can upgrade shyt
So you can kill more shyt

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Man I'm only on level 28 and these bammas rushing the game like that?

Hardcore mode is a sick joke. I never seen a game with so many cheap deaths.

You know why I'm glad I play hardcore? It basically forces you to play slowly and think about what you're doing.
Plus, constantly getting jump scares and coming close to death wears me out quick, so I'm forced to pace myself and not play for more than (say) an hour at a time before I feel like I have to take a break. So at the pace I'm going I don't think I'm going to get burned out for a long time. Right now my (3rd 😞) Barb is in the mid 30's and about half way through A2.

fukk, I love being a barbarian.

I know it's not a "popular" or "powerful" build, or something that people who write build guides on how to min/max the game to death and rush to the endgame as fast as possible would ever endorse...but I'm having LOADS of fun just trying to spam "Death Blow" on everything, while shouting "DEATH BLOW!!" :gladbron:.

Its kind of weird...In some ways its pretty "dumbed down" versus older Diablo versions, but in other ways its way more complex :manny:.

For example, D2 had things like "Rune Words" that were TOTALLY impossible to understand without basically having access to an entire game wiki page OUTSIDE of the game. You basically couldn't play D2 without an online reference book 🤓. Plus, D2 Had MUCH MUCH more complicated stats (that initially could never ever be reassigned), and items had complicated stat requirements ...so if you didn't know what you were doing when you assigned stat points, you could totally screw you character out of being able to use some amazing Unique sword that you picked up because your STR and DEX were just too low to carry it because you put too many points into increasing your hit points. And, at first, you couldn't even "re-spec" a skill point that you accidentally clicked on when you were just learning your character. Everthing you did in D2 back then was permanent.

All that stuff is LONG gone in D4.
Now there's all this new complicated stuff about enchanting weapons with "aspects" and all kinds of other item upgrades, and other stuff out in the world that gives you different types of rewards...but you can basically ignore all of that stuff until you are like dozens out hours into the game now.