Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Daps
He's kind of a hard DPS check at that point the game. The only other way to do it is to stun him whenever you hear that bell, it means he's about to do his vampire shyt. Not an issue if you just got insane dps though.

I think their servers just on fire today for some reason
they been like that for a week now (turned cross play off too). I'd be running away from a elite mob with 2 healing potions, and the lag will bring me back in the middle of the pack even tho i ran miles away. My horse be running back to a previous spot too. Get this cloud shyt outta here :damn:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Heard a big update is coming so they'll be shutting the servers down sometime this week.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
????

what level you at?

Seems like everyone is in the 50s now... :mjcry:
Have u bumped your difficulty up to tier 2 yet? If not, do it. I didnt do it until i was in my mid 40s, and the difficulty jump was barely noticable, but the exp going up faster definatly was

Last edited:

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
anyone feeling this Seasons shyt they are going to roll out??

got to make a fresh character :mjcry:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Have u bumped your difficulty up to tier 2 yet? If not, do it. I didnt do it until i was in my mid 40s, and the difficulty jump was barely noticable, but the exp going up faster definatly was
He been on Tier 2, im gonna make the jump tonight

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
He been on Tier 2, im gonna make the jump tonight
Do it, seriously, it aint that much harder

Also, if u didnt beat the storyline yet and just focusing on sidequests, stop that, dont do it. Having a horse makes sidequests SO much quicker. Beat the damn story man, it makes progressing so much easier

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man, this isn’t a diablo 4 post, its a diablo post in general

My dad is a HARDCORE gamer. Like, he was born in 1954, he was the ORIGINAL HARDCORE GAMER, and had every system since intellivision, and always had the highest pc, i did too because of it, and I was player two. Its how me and my dad got close and how we reset a lot (im sentimental because he has prostate cancer…he’ll fight it and we caught it earlybut still). The games we played most ever were madden, 2k, and DIABLO. 1, 2 and as recently as last week, 3.

My 8 year old nephew has become player 2 now, which i love. Its how grandpa and grandson have fun and get close. They play halo, mario 3D world, and other stuff

Today he said “me and grandpa are gonna play diablo on our computers”

Brehs i cant lie i hit one of these

giphy.gif

Lil buddy (what i call my nephew) has officially supplanted me. Really bittersweet.

But when i get home from vacation we running 3 player Diablo 3 :blessed:

Play games with your kids, they’ll appreciate it when theyre 39 :wow: