Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The Butcher tried to sleep me while I was doing a side quest. Even though I was out of potions, I stood ten-toes and he despawned because my dps wasn't there. I got him next time he tries to slide. :pachaha:

He spawned for me in a dungeon right before the boss room. I wasn't ready. Had me running around in a circle between doors lol, spamming spears and trying to get my minions to stall him.

After what felt like 10 mins I had only gotten half his health down and eventually he caught me :francis:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I keeping seeing all these article calling out Diablo's microtransaction being a problem.

Not for me. I can barely remember how to get to the damn store. You would think this game was covered in ads and had Ass Creed grind to make you buy booster packs.

When it's all cosmetic shyt. Idgaf. Where is this energy for Star Citizen actually scamming ridiculous amounts for act pay to win shyt?

Influencers and social media need some content to farm, so Activision gives them that clickbait headline to fake cry about “$30 MTX” mean while regular folks don’t care.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Influencers and social media need some content to farm, so Activision gives them that clickbait headline to fake cry about “$30 MTX” mean while regular folks don’t care.
shyt... The game is getting review bombed now. Lol. Talk about a bunch of mental midgets.

POE stans gotta chill out lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably gonna close in on 50 with my Sorceror tonight, and might fire up a second character after that. Any suggestions? Only thing I'm not really all that keen on is Barbarian.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Probably gonna close in on 50 with my Sorceror tonight, and might fire up a second character after that. Any suggestions? Only thing I'm not really all that keen on is Barbarian.
rogue

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Got the game and have been rolling with the Druid. Body slamming bammas in werebear mode is all kind of fun along with my wolf brehs to back me up.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My rogue is 60 now and i can peak crit at 80k with my shadowclone doing 65k. Pure vulnerability build. Finally starting to melt bosses, the second i enter the arena. Mad fun, bout to try and hit that 70 capstone.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

:ohhh: Resistances are useless in this game??
It's going to be REALLY heard to change the old mentality that's been drummed into my head since Diablo 2 that going outside with low resistances means the potential for instant death.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Act V is really good. Probably my favorite so far even if it's mostly about the characters. Level design gets flipped upside down when Act 3 was starting to feel samey.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
:ohhh: Resistances are useless in this game??
It's going to be REALLY heard to change the old mentality that's been drummed into my head since Diablo 2 that going outside with low resistances means the potential for instant death.
Krip has the best breakdown on it but the basic gist is he and everyone else think it's bugged or something else is going on bts because the benefit is so low that you basically should be stacking armor instead or rerolling the stat if you need the slot for something else.

Kind of a weird flip from D3 where you were stacking resist all gear up the ass in torment.

Also Wudijo lost that lvl 82 later that day after uploading that video lmao. This is his second hardcore character he's lost.

:russ:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Is the game supposed to allow me to teleport in and out dungeon, because I be doing this whole game to replenish my vials of health and sell/upgrade loot then take the portal back without any enemies respawning....

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
My rogue is 60 now and i can peak crit at 80k with my shadowclone doing 65k. Pure vulnerability build. Finally starting to melt bosses, the second i enter the arena. Mad fun, bout to try and hit that 70 capstone.

Solod the whole thing at 60 on my trap rogue but Elias kept givin me the beats in the final phase.. had to invite a random sorc outside the entrance :mjlol: