Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Been living out my version of Solo Leveling being a necromancer out here . Have my skeleton mages freeze enemies, while the melee soldiers keep the general mob distracted as I throw bones/blood waves safely from a distance; or turn into blood mist to get in close and do some blood exposions staying healed/fortified :banderas:

Just finished my first stronghold by accident. Though I was lvl 40 until I beat the boss and level up and saw 39.
the stronghold was lvl 40 not me:skip:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I'd like to try no minion. They were ass for me, but after getting a few passives and aspects they're alright. One of the passives makes their attack speed and damage go up if I'm undamaged, so they actually put in work at times besides body blocking projectiles and holding aggro.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Shout out to the real OG's who say fukk that mount and just use town teleporters to get them close enough and then walk that shyt out cause I aint passing up a fukking enemy to grind in this game :salute:

Popping that elixir for that 5% experience bonus to I don't even care about the effects :salute:

All these cats riding around on they horses trying to save time...that's why you a level 21 and rocking one trash ass legendary helmet giving you buffs to a skill you don't even got but its your only legendary so you feel obligated to wear it :mjlol:

You'll learn one day...maybe you'll change your ways in 12 years when Diablo 5 comes out :therethere:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im a level 24 lightning sorcerer but my skills look kind of plain. would that be the lightning path or is this class not that exciting? ive been over powered the whole game too, it takes a nation of millions to drop me

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im a level 24 lightning sorcerer but my skills look kind of plain. would that be the lightning path or is this class not that exciting? ive been over powered the whole game too, it takes a nation of millions to drop me
I ran a cold build focusing on ice shard and avalanche

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I had way more fun on my ligtning sorc, than ice. If you dont have all the legendaries/some paragon points, that running outta mana shyt all the time going make you reconsider

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Typically i stunlock bosses with my shadowclone. If they immune to cc, I only engage when the passive shield is up and clones are ready. Until then, I typically kite. Rogue is lit but that curator made me so furious when i first got to him. The most anti-melee boss ever.
I love shadow clone, but I wanna explore. It's great for tank mobs and bosses.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Death Trap is :blessed::blessed:

Currently level 60 mowing through WT3
Traps look dope, but I don't want to commit to a completely different build like that. Trap Rogue build just not my taste. I think I wanna good poison build 🤔

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I keeping seeing all these article calling out Diablo's microtransaction being a problem.

Not for me. I can barely remember how to get to the damn store. You would think this game was covered in ads and had Ass Creed grind to make you buy booster packs.

When it's all cosmetic shyt. Idgaf. Where is this energy for Star Citizen actually scamming ridiculous amounts for act pay to win shyt?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cut myself off for the night. Haven't gone this hard since the original Diablo came out, and I'd sit down to play after my parents let me bounce from dinner, and then wonder how it was already sunrise.

Running chain lightning sorceror, but about to switch it up to an ice shard build once I got 50, I think. Running low on Mana constantly is not the business.

I'm seeing some builds that are supposedly pretty survivable for Nightmare/Torment, but I swear every time I look, I find something built around using Hydra as passive damage. :scust:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I'd like to try no minion. They were ass for me, but after getting a few passives and aspects they're alright. One of the passives makes their attack speed and damage go up if I'm undamaged, so they actually put in work at times besides body blocking projectiles and holding aggro.
I’m a no minion bone spirit Necro.

I’m breezing through world tier 3. I like having an ability that is like a nuke and all I’m supposed to do is gather the enemy to one spot. For me, that gameplay loop never gets old :banderas:

I’m constantly one shotting and I got addons that will drop a nuke randomly if I pick up 10 blood orbs.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Never played any of the games before, but hearing about it made me want to look it up.

I thought it was an MMO, but it’s a hack and slash I guess?

Is it like Baulder’s Gate?

:ohhh: :ohhh:

I remember playing that shyt years ago and how fun it was.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keeping seeing all these article calling out Diablo's microtransaction being a problem.

Not for me. I can barely remember how to get to the damn store. You would think this game was covered in ads and had Ass Creed grind to make you buy booster packs.

When it's all cosmetic shyt. Idgaf. Where is this energy for Star Citizen actually scamming ridiculous amounts for act pay to win shyt?
I was shocked how the store wasnt shoved in my face. considering blizzards shyt reputation over the past decade, I was expecting store fukkery. but with transmog and the store being at the end of the menu options, I've felt zero pressure to pursue micro transactions.

sure, the prices are bullshyt but its cosmetic so I can happily ignore it. aint dropped a penny. Dare I say, they learned from the Auction House fiasco from Diablo 3.:leon: