Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Got the game and have been rolling with the Druid. Body slamming bammas in werebear mode is all kind of fun along with my wolf brehs to back me up.
I think this is gonna be my next build.

I kinda wanna make a sorc but d4 stats says the most used class is a sorc :scust:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Got to level 42 after Duriel, or whatever it's name was.
Took 9 minutes to end him.
I could imagine what's waiting. Lol
My Poison Rogue build helps alot with the mobs.
Caltrops, Poison Trap, Caltrops, imbue poison and let it rain arrows. :whew:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Content creators and their groupies no-lifing a game, then complaining about lack of content, a tradition unlike any other. :wow:
Bro in my discord is bytching about the game now and he’s had to have spent bout 120 hrs or so in it since early release. Like maybe if you paced yourself even a LITTLE BIT, this shyt wouldn’t be happening. Some of these dudes are like the worst kind of addicts.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro in my discord is bytching about the game now and he’s had to have spent bout 120 hrs or so in it since early release. Like maybe if you paced yourself even a LITTLE BIT, this shyt wouldn’t be happening. Some of these dudes are like the worst kind of addicts.

It's insane. And I know good and damn well most of them are probably using "I've got to be ready for Season One" as an excuse like that shyt doesn't launch until next month, and won't be three months long. :mjlol:

Out here devising the "most efficient" ways to play, as if that really matters. :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just be advised if you are close to or hit 50 before finishing the campaign then you are pouring jelly on yourselves :wow:

you will basically get no exp for kills and all the drops will be ass anyway regardless of color

I thought you got XP for your paragon board after 50. Is that only after you finish the campaign?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I thought you got XP for your paragon board after 50. Is that only after you finish the campaign?
You get nerfed so you HAVE to go to tier 3. Some people might be afraid to switch difficulties or be intimidated by it.

So XP trickles down to I think 1 per kill at a certain point.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get nerfed so you HAVE to go to tier 3. Some people might be afraid to switch difficulties or be intimidated by it.

So XP trickles down to I think 1 per kill at a certain point.

Ahh, got it. Not that big of a deal, then. Pretty sure I planned on hitting up the capstone dungeon to unlock Tier 3 right after the campaign/Lilith statue grind anyway.