Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Ahh, got it. Not that big of a deal, then. Pretty sure I planned on hitting up the capstone dungeon to unlock Tier 3 right after the campaign/Lilith statue grind anyway.
Yeah you gonna want to get the Helltide unlocked at the very least. That’s where you start getting some good loot without all that bullshyt dungeon grinding.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It's insane. And I know good and damn well most of them are probably using "I've got to be ready for Season One" as an excuse like that shyt doesn't launch until next month, and won't be three months long. :mjlol:

Out here devising the "most efficient" ways to play, as if that really matters. :mjlol:
Does Season 1 wipe our characters or is that season 2 that it'll start?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I need one unique druid helmet in particular to complete my build, and it's not dropping, and pissing me off; cause I know when I finally do it'll be nerfed into the fking ground :stopitslime:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I need one unique druid helmet in particular to complete my build, and it's not dropping, and pissing me off; cause I know when I finally do it'll be nerfed into the fking ground :stopitslime:
fukking hated that shyt in Elden Ring. Their nerfs were so aggressive that they straight kill builds. I understand nerfing pvp.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Just be advised if you are close to or hit 50 before finishing the campaign then you are pouring jelly on yourselves :wow:

you will basically get no exp for kills and all the drops will be ass anyway regardless of color
Hit 50 before I finished Act 1...:sadcam: 15 nodes deep into paragon now but I'm addicted to games where you level up, only problem I have is playing with people who wanna be in party and be all chatty chatty, nah we ain't gotta talk just kill shyt and loot. I'd probably be leveled higher if I played with a group but my brothers are on SF 6 going in.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Bro in my discord is bytching about the game now and he’s had to have spent bout 120 hrs or so in it since early release. Like maybe if you paced yourself even a LITTLE BIT, this shyt wouldn’t be happening. Some of these dudes are like the worst kind of addicts.

I really have a hard time playing with people like this. I have a friend who mainlined the whole game and is wondering why we haven’t caught. Always rushing ahead or trying to rush us out of the town. :aicmon:

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Hit 50 before I finished Act 1...:sadcam: 15 nodes deep into paragon now but I'm addicted to games where you level up, only problem I have is playing with people who wanna be in party and be all chatty chatty, nah we ain't gotta talk just kill shyt and loot. I'd probably be leveled higher if I played with a group but my brothers are on SF 6 going in.
Yeah i been grinding solo act iv dungeons but all my real life brehs are still taking their sweet ass time wit WT1.. guess I’ll do this or wt3 nightmare dungeons max tier to level up the glyphs

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Krip has the best breakdown on it but the basic gist is he and everyone else think it's bugged or something else is going on bts because the benefit is so low that you basically should be stacking armor instead or rerolling the stat if you need the slot for something else.

Kind of a weird flip from D3 where you were stacking resist all gear up the ass in torment.

Also Wudijo lost that lvl 82 later that day after uploading that video lmao. This is his second hardcore character he's lost.

:russ:

"Blah blah game is too easy ":russ:

You really can get got at anytime.:wow:
I can't even laugh, I have two dead barbarians (L18 and L24) whose Deeds of Valor will be Remembered 🍾

My new Barb is at L30 just at the start of A2.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Does Season 1 wipe our characters or is that season 2 that it'll start?
Seasons is a separate mode entirely.

You make a new character for each Season. Then at the end of the Season, the character gets converted to the Eternal Realm (Regular mode).

Least that is how it worked before.