Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never played any of the games before, but hearing about it made me want to look it up.

I thought it was an MMO, but it’s a hack and slash I guess?

Is it like Baulder’s Gate?

:ohhh: :ohhh:

I remember playing that shyt years ago and how fun it was.
they're the same genre, although they play very differently

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I keeping seeing all these article calling out Diablo's microtransaction being a problem.

Not for me. I can barely remember how to get to the damn store. You would think this game was covered in ads and had Ass Creed grind to make you buy booster packs.

When it's all cosmetic shyt. Idgaf. Where is this energy for Star Citizen actually scamming ridiculous amounts for act pay to win shyt?

I was shocked how the store wasnt shoved in my face. considering blizzards shyt reputation over the past decade, I was expecting store fukkery. but with transmog and the store being at the end of the menu options, I've felt zero pressure to pursue micro transactions.

sure, the prices are bullshyt but its cosmetic so I can happily ignore it. aint dropped a penny. Dare I say, they learned from the Auction House fiasco from Diablo 3.:leon:

I've been totally ignoring all that stuff. The plain vanilla game has TONS of customization :manny:

Popping that elixir for that 5% experience bonus to I don't even care about the effects :salute:

I came up with a new usage for Elixirs:
Time Management

Let's say you want to play Diablo, but you don't want to get sucked into losing three hours of your life. You know that your Elixirs wear off after 30 minutes. So, I just say to myself "I'll drink a potion now, and I'll log off after the icon wears off.............".

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’m a no minion bone spirit Necro.

I’m breezing through world tier 3. I like having an ability that is like a nuke and all I’m supposed to do is gather the enemy to one spot. For me, that gameplay loop never gets old :banderas:

I’m constantly one shotting and I got addons that will drop a nuke randomly if I pick up 10 blood orbs.
disappointed-bunk-moreland.gif

Flexington

All Star
Daps
its funny with butcher all u hear is FRESH MEAT a few hits and u out :mjlol:

wtf at the butcher man

this dude came outta left field with the fukkery :mjtf:

Edit: I need a mod that plays ""the butcher comin nikka" when he spawns on the map

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Rolling with corpse explosion/decompose/blight /tendrils with army of the dead ultimate on my necro tearing through groups like a hot knife in butter

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Works really been getting in my way of enjoying this but I finlally beat the campaign really looking forward to some more of the story with dlc/expansions. Not going too crazy with the endgame until season 1 starts, time to focus on sf6 untill then . Overall I enjoyed the campaign tho for what it’s worth .

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Rolling with corpse explosion/decompose/blight /tendrils with army of the dead ultimate on my necro tearing through groups like a hot knife in butter
This is almost my build and yeah it's running through shyt currently. Had to start over cause I accidentally sacrificed my ability to make minions and had me like :francis::mjcry:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Never played a Diablo game but this shyt is fire :ohlawd:

Leveled up my necromancer to level 11. I’m enjoying using the blood draining skills and the corpse explosion

Just cleared out some lights watch dungeon, the boss was tough :damn:
The werewolf bytch? Yeah she was fukking me up cause she would damn near one-shot the minions and I didn't have a way to produce corpses so I was running for my life half the fight lol.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The werewolf bytch? Yeah she was fukking me up cause she would damn near one-shot the minions and I didn't have a way to produce corpses so I was running for my life half the fight lol.

When you get access to the book of the dead (around lvl 15), upgrade your melee minions to the second node of reaper. Then their attacks have a chance to generate corpses.

Saved me a lot in boss battles where there’s less mobs to generate corpses from.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
When you get access to the book of the dead (around lvl 15), upgrade your melee minions to the second node of reaper. Then their attacks have a chance to generate corpses.

Saved me a lot in boss battles where there’s less mobs to generate corpses from.
I wish I would of known that when I got there, I ended up just brute forcing it and waited for her to summon her ADS and used them to keep making minions.