Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

taker597

Superstar
Daps
lol've never played a Diablo or any blizzard game, and I am straight up trash. I jumped in on veteran with a rogue and beat the opening part no problem, now I'm just getting bodied left and right and can't complete missions or dungeons cause the bosses keep ending my chapter til my weapons break. Idk how to get good, dark souls and bloodborne was never a problem but I dont see the point in leveling when the enemies level with you. I could use some direction lol
It's actually pretty easy, but I will admit. Rogue is definitely the most challenging class. Gotta to be able to thrive with low health.

Here is a projectile build that's meant to move in space

Throwing knives
Rapid shot
Penetrating shot
Dash
Vanish

Put in points into passive abilities..

The bow is OP for a rogue

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
gotta always be moving with rogue. The idea with twisting blades is you hit an enemy infront of a pack with it, then you dash past them so when the blades return to you you hit the whole crowd.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Never played a Diablo game but this shyt is fire :ohlawd:

Leveled up my necromancer to level 11. I’m enjoying using the blood draining skills and the corpse explosion

Just cleared out some lights watch dungeon, the boss was tough :damn:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
R.i.p. to my hardcore rogue

I've been playing Diablo in Hardcode mode since Diablo 2 back in 2000.
But I guess I'm not quite the "gamer" that I used to be. :mjcry:Lost my Level 25 Barb against the Act I "Boss Monster" last night. The fight started, I had no idea what was going on when the giant "knight" appeared and started fighting the monster, I ran around in a panic and died.

I got my new guy up to L17 now. I've still never made it out of the Fractured Peaks region. I've been playing on World Tier 2, but when I make it back to the boss monster I'll probably drop it back to "1" just to progress the story :snoop:.

That feels like a failure to me, but HC (in any Diablo version) is so addicting that I REFUSE to even create an SC character.

EDIT: And when I say "panic"...I mean that I literally started to have some kind of panic attack in real life :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I've been playing Diablo in Hardcode mode since Diablo 2 back in 2000.
But I guess I'm not quite the "gamer" that I used to be. :mjcry:Lost my Level 25 Barb against the Act I "Boss Monster" last night. The fight started, I had no idea what was going on when the giant "knight" appeared and started fighting the monster, I ran around in a panic and died.

I got my new guy up to L17 now. I've still never made it out of the Fractured Peaks region. I've been playing on World Tier 2, but when I make it back to the boss monster I'll probably drop it back to "1" just to progress the story :snoop:.

That feels like a failure to me, but HC (in any Diablo version) is so addicting that I REFUSE to even create an SC character.

EDIT: And when I say "panic"...I mean that I literally started to have some kind of panic attack in real life :mjlol:
These boss are on some cheap bullshyt.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So i copped the kfc sandwich meal to see what reward i can get. I got a wack ass bow skin, and im a necro and i dont fukk with bows. There is a nice sythe skin if i get 5 of them sammiches, but i dont think i can do it. Popeyes is 2 blocks away from kfc near me and they got a far better sandwich.
and then he waddled away...waddle waddle....and then he waddled away.....waddle waddle waddle....and then waddled away...waddle waddle...

....till the very next day ba bum bum bum bum

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
and then he waddled away...waddle waddle....and then he waddled away.....waddle waddle waddle....and then waddled away...waddle waddle...

....till the very next day ba bum bum bum bum
I'll waddle my foot in your ass if your patronize me again when im talkin chicken sandwiches

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll waddle my foot in your ass if your patronize me again when im talkin chicken sandwiches

CautiousBeneficialBass-size_restricted.gif

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Typically i stunlock bosses with my shadowclone. If they immune to cc, I only engage when the passive shield is up and clones are ready. Until then, I typically kite. Rogue is lit but that curator made me so furious when i first got to him. The most anti-melee boss ever.