Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Chill out with that King, Werebear Druid builds have been GOATed since LoD :ufdup:

Will cop after this Beta, only played with Druid and Necro didnt need anymore convincing, Diablo byke.

Necro is broken as fukk tho :mjlol: I was literally in no danger at any time during my playthrough. Made a Black Necromancer with Marilyn Manson features tho :banderas: Emo make up, locs with the red tips and fresh blood paint markings :demonic: the character creation is fukking sick

If they bring back any Diablo 3 classes Id like to see Witch Doctor since I know for sure theyre already gonna bring back Paladin/Crusader for the eventual DLC

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Just put a good amount of time into it.

Started right out the gate with a barbarian and playing on hard-core for perma-death.

I'm sold. I HATED Diablo 3 because I never felt in danger.

In Diablo IV, a couple times, I got nervous that I was about to die. That's all I needed.
Pre-ordered.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Started right out the gate with a barbarian and playing on hard-core for perma-death.

In Diablo IV, a couple times, I got nervous that I was about to die. That's all I needed.
Pre-ordered.

I dont think i ever died playing the beta lol

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

Pre-ordered.
You must have played D3 after Blizzard nerf the difficulty. People were stuck on Act 1 in Hell difficulty until Blizzard nerfed the game. One of the many mistakes they made with D3.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Got to level 23
Beta was great. Must have gotten lucky because I never had a queue take longer than a few seconds.
Excited for the full game to drop.
Game has elements from d2 and d3 but leans more towards d3.
I can see hardcore fans of d2 hating this one as well.
I love the direction overall.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Loot drop rates definitely need to be tweaked for the full release.
Half way through my play through I already had 50% rare gear and the other half was legendary. I’ve never seen that many legendary drops in a few hour period.
My brother on the other hand only had 2 legendary items drop his full playthrough