Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cancelled the game after the shyttiest of experiences with the beta. Never in my entire 37 (12 in marsupial years) of gaming have I dealt with so many emotions over a fukking game. I'm not talking about tears of joy, but more so tears of anger.

• PC Gaming shouldn't be much of a fukking drag with optimization
  • 100 dollars for a game that feels like a dumbed down Path of Exile
  • While the game is dope, the grind is hardbody (ain;'t no way leveling should be long and tedious at the early stages of the game)
  • The constant hiccups, stuttering, crashes, reboots, and queues from a multi-billion dollar company is gross, especially with the amount of money they want from the game
The one thing this beta made me realize that sometimes its good to stick to the basics. While I had so much downtime between the fukking crashes. I played Diablo 2 Resurrected and breh it was the bees knees. I enjoyed the grim nature of that game, and the shyt worked out of the box. Hell, even D3 which aged so terribly was a fun game to shoot the shyt at. The mobile game in all of its microtransactional glory was more accessible than this trainwreck of a beautiful experience.

I'm done...I'm fukking done. Excuse my anger, but I want my damn weekend back.

Folks who enjoyed it, right on....but those that feel the same way I feel....fukk this alpha of a beta of a potentially half ass game.
:umad:

Nah but I only experienced one crash since I've played it and stuttering I heard can be caused by textures if set to high. I don't really know much about the previous games as I've never played them :yeshrug:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:umad:

Nah but I only experienced one crash since I've played it and stuttering I heard can be caused by textures if set to high. I don't really know much about the previous games as I've never played them :yeshrug:

Yeah I lowered the settings, had to go through the Linux nonsense, and even deleted the high res pack which I forgot to uncheck thus saving me some space, still ended up playing this game on pins and needles.

The worst issue I had was pulling up the map and the game chugged to the point my Steam Deck said fukk this :why:. I'ma just settle with the classics, Last Epoch, and sighs....Path of Exile, because as much as I enjoyed my time with the beta, this shyt made me into a demon at the end of the night. I understand this is the early stages of the game, but ain't no way a gaming company with such a track record of blassics, going to have a shyt show of a launch during THE fukkING BETA!!!

We are literally pre-ordering and eating greasy sandwiches with chicken instead of bread to be testers. Its friggin gross breh...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I lowered the settings, had to go through the Linux nonsense, and even deleted the high res pack which I forgot to uncheck thus saving me some space, still ended up playing this game on pins and needles.

The worst issue I had was pulling up the map and the game chugged to the point my Steam Deck said fukk this :why:. I'ma just settle with the classics, Last Epoch, and sighs....Path of Exile, because as much as I enjoyed my time with the beta, this shyt made me into a demon at the end of the night. I understand this is the early stages of the game, but ain't no way a gaming company with such a track record of blassics, going to have a shyt show of a launch during THE fukkING BETA!!!

We are literally pre-ordering and eating greasy sandwiches with chicken instead of bread to be testers. Its friggin gross breh...

Respectfully you aggy over a beta being ass on the steam deck? Thats almost expected :dead:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Got a barb to 24 and called it, I think I’m rolling with that class until the Paladin/Crusader inevitably drops.

wunder

Pro
Daps
I have only played the Rogue class up to level 12. It's a good game, but since it's online only, it's just not worth it at full price.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't this game have a full campaign and end game content like how Destiny does it? Were past Diablo's offline only?

wunder

Pro
Daps
How does a game being online only have an effect on the price? Yall niccas is weirdos lol
Bruh, I had issues logging into the game last Friday. If that happens on launch day I am gonna be pissed. I heard there were login issues with the PC launch of Diablo 3.

I was gonna help niccas out on Elden Ring, but there's server maintenance right now. Guess what, I can still play offline, no problem.

wunder

Pro
Daps
Doesn't this game have a full campaign and end game content like how Destiny does it? Were past Diablo's offline only?
I only played Diablo 3 co-op offline on the PS3 and PS4. I don't know about the others.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Diablo 2 endgame was basically ladder runs and farming hell. Itemization was very different than how D3/D4 does it. Stuff was super rare, magic find was extremely important and even then your odds of getting god tier shyt was insanely low.

This is D2R but it was similar sentiment:

D3 engame was like this but doing rifts (randomized dungeons) for gear, paragon leveling and shyt like that. D4 probably gonna have rifts and a paragon like system (I think they confirmed that already?) but it also has a lot of mmo-like elements so who knows where they end up taking it. Hub world and shared space shyt is all new to the franchise.