Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I can barely play, keep getting disconnected, way worse than the first beta

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Havent had any queue take longer than 30 minutes and i was there at noon. The rubberbanding in the town is ridiculous though. All in all this is one of the best betas I've played in quite some time.

Will i buy the final release? I mean, this is my first real Diablo not including Immortal so idk... it seems fun but i need more than 2 or 3 people that will really login and get after it. I can tell it gets harder as you go in. Might have to join the discord but I'm not trying to deal with no South Park Cartman looking ass dudes yelling at me to optimize my build. Might have to infiltrate some female gamer clan and play with some chill studs :patrice:

Whats the Coli Clan looking like... 👀

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Havent had any queue take longer than 30 minutes and i was there at noon. The rubberbanding in the town is ridiculous though. All in all this is one of the best betas I've played in quite some time.

Will i buy the final release? I mean, this is my first real Diablo not including Immortal so idk... it seems fun but i need more than 2 or 3 people that will really login and get after it. I can tell it gets harder as you go in. Might have to join the discord but I'm not trying to deal with no South Park Cartman looking ass dudes yelling at me to optimize my build. Might have to infiltrate some female gamer clan and play with some chill studs :patrice:

Ive already bought it so Id be down for a coli cln on release :yeshrug;

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Game is good. It's actually give me BIG Guild Wars 1 vibes. Actually surprised how good the score is too, its gotta be someone different from D3, that was okay but the score feels more memorable.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Played for a bit last night with the druid. :leon: shyt was straight may finally get me away from path of exile

Add me if yall tryna party up @mrFaceShoota
:myman:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What fake outrage?
All the outrage over Activision-Blizzard as as company. The sexual misconduct case, OW2 being what it is, Diablo Immortal, etc. Even this game has quite a few things people don't like but they made sure to pre-purchased the ultimate edition :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

Ive already bought it so Id be down for a coli cln on release :yeshrug;
Ill be playing heavy when it comes out officially, right now im not really partying up or anything; cause im just taking my time casually messing around with low level builds..not really taking it serious. With that being said, druid seems to suck worse than barb :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All the outrage over Activision-Blizzard as as company. The sexual misconduct case, OW2 being what it is, Diablo Immortal, etc. Even this game has quite a few things people don't like but they made sure to pre-purchased the ultimate edition :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Oh we been knew that was bs, look at the COD sales that same year lol

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Ill be playing heavy when it comes out officially, right now im not really partying up or anything; cause im just taking my time casually messing around with low level builds..not really taking it serious. With that being said, druid seems to suck worse than barb :mjcry:
:scust: druid is :trash:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I shouldn't really be playing games like this. I was playing last night at 8pm and next thing I knew it was 4 am :mjlol:

This shyt took me back to playing Gauntlet Legends until all hours of the morning at my friend's house.

I played some Necromancer and Barbarian. The Necromancer was way easier but the Barb was more fun.

Is there a way to make the stuttering go away? I looked at the recommended settings and my PC smashes that.

Last thing, I want a Diablo series on HBO:demonic: