Diablo 2 Resurrected

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Diablo 2 brehs like:

200.gif

:mjlol::wow:
It was a different era, where games punished you, and there was no amount of dlc or lootboxes that would save you:wow:

I’m havin a blast with these random parties. Vicarious Visions did the damn thing with this remaster while respecting the original. Was well worth the money.

pre pandemic, d2 was my most played game of all time. During pandemic, halo
1 took the crown. With this remaster, d2 might very well once again make my list of most played game ever:ld:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It was a different era, where games punished you, and there was no amount of dlc or lootboxes that would save you:wow:

I’m havin a blast with these random parties. Vicarious Visions did the damn thing with this remaster while respecting the original. Was well worth the money.

pre pandemic, d2 was my most played game of all time. During pandemic, halo
1 took the crown. With this remaster, d2 might very well once again make my list of most played game ever:ld:

I played the OG during my big Diablo 3 kick and yes the game doesn't fukk around :merchant:. It took me a week to get to act 2 and from there I lost my save.

I never touched the game ever since:hubie:.

May cop the remaster once I get out of legit hell with the finances.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy yooooo what u playing this on?

Rell Shyt
I got it for Xbox because my brothers ps4 died and all he has is a series x now until he can find a ps5 in stock.
I’m very likely gonna get it on PlayStation relatively soon because I have a few Sony brehs that are on it heavily. It sucks they didn’t do cross play but cross progression is a plus so I don’t have to start over.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I got it for Xbox because my brothers ps4 died and all he has is a series x now until he can find a ps5 in stock.
I’m very likely gonna get it on PlayStation relatively soon because I have a few Sony brehs that are on it heavily. It sucks they didn’t do cross play but cross progression is a plus so I don’t have to start over.
You let me know when you do so we can get these runs in brethren :salute:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blizz really waited till prime time on a sunday to do server maintenance:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got back in some games. Nice person traded me Sol for some other runes.

your boy finally got Insight on his merc:wow:

i can MF in peace now:mjcry:

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First play through ever for me and having a good time currently on act 3 and been getting that work in the jungle…Definitely gives me the feelings I used to get gaming when I was younger was worth my money

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
First play through ever for me and having a good time currently on act 3 and been getting that work in the jungle…Definitely gives me the feelings I used to get gaming when I was younger was worth my money
Welcome to Diablo 2. Wait until you get to have some fun in Act 5. Better yet, play some HC:sas2:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I spent the better part of my weekend on this piff.

I made my 1st Spirit. Lore and Rhyme and Strength.

Got my runes for an Insight just need the base.

:wow:

We on our way to crushing Hell.