Diablo 2 Resurrected

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Can someone playing on Xbox run wit me :mjcry: I feel like imma get bored as shyt if I run it dolo like I did DIII
How much is it?

Edit: that was some lazy shyt. In the time you would take to answer, I could have googled it 40 times.
Lol.

I'll think about coping.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What class is everyone rocking with? I'm starting with a Sin.
YEah, I'm bring back my 'throwing star' Assassin. I liked the fact that I had an almost totally unique build, I don't think I ever ran into another one.

No ultrawide support on pc :picard:

It actually looks pretty good on my LG 38" Ultragear. There are black bars on the sides, but they're so far apart I don't notice them.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I just beat the game on ultra hell nightmare legendary insano no bueno difficulty. Idk what it was but i turned into neo from the matrix and could not be stopped.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Goin to bed soon. Endin my night on Tomb Runs. Got shyt gear but at least made it to Act5, no rushing.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To the D2 pros does The Tome of town portal and Tome of identify give me unlimited trips back to town and iding gear?

Rell Shyt

Nah you still have to replenish scrolls, but once you save Decard Cain, he'll always ID all your shyt in town for free.