Diablo 2 Resurrected

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I was in lobby chat talkin about the crashes n the blizz apologists accused me of runnin the game at 200% resolution scale n other bullshyt.:beli:
shyt at least your lobby chat is working. Not a huge deal for me but I have to close and reopen the game multiple times to be able to join games. I don't know how but Blizzard managed to fukk up something that should have been an easy W for them:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thought this game would be dated n i just had rose colored glasses but i been hooked since launch. All these games been droppin n D2 been eatin the majority of my gaming time:mjlol:

Feels so good to be back. Ladder season aint even started either:banderas:

still huntin for an Infinity n Enigma. Will prolly use rune on enigma first n swap between chars when i use it. :mjcry:

Got 3 pieces of Tals, need 2 more:mjcry:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I made it to Act 1 Hell mode in HC mode, but I stepped out of town and a damn unique Quill Rat dropped me down to 20% life.
Now I'm scared to move forward
:snoop:

Going to have to do a bunch of NM baal runs or something.
Lol welcome to HC. Wait until you lose a character to archers from off the screen. Lost a Hammerdin to Dolls and Sin to Souls. Both level 90:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whats the deal with the mod support? Pre launch blizz said they allow it but so far nothin. The Path of Diablo guys said they all in on portin the mod to Resurrected once proper mod support drops.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Whats the deal with the mod support? Pre launch blizz said they allow it but so far nothin. The Path of Diablo guys said they all in on portin the mod to Resurrected once proper mod support drops.
Blizzard said no to mod support after the beta got hacked.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blizzard said no to mod support after the beta got hacked.
so they lied. shoulda known.:scusthov:

hey remember when Blizzard was the hottest name in pc gaming n could do no wrong? I remember them days. shyt was glorious:mjcry:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Thought this game would be dated n i just had rose colored glasses but i been hooked since launch. All these games been droppin n D2 been eatin the majority of my gaming time:mjlol:

Feels so good to be back. Ladder season aint even started either:banderas:

still huntin for an Infinity n Enigma. Will prolly use rune on enigma first n swap between chars when i use it. :mjcry:

Got 3 pieces of Tals, need 2 more:mjcry:

which pieces you need breh? :sas1: