Diablo 2 Resurrected

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Barb. 33. All vitally. I think I'ma have to farm better gear. I actually beat them and Baal this morning. A random joined my room with a Amazon and we beat the 5th wave then they quit. I finished off Baal myself. It's just the minions of destruction just seem like they take no damage. Ima fight them again till I beat them solo.

Rell Shyt
Vitality is your most important stat for most classes/builds but you need to invest in strength too. Strength is what u gonna need to use gear. Even my mf sorc i invested into strength just enough so i could equip the right shyt

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Relldaproblem also save your respecs. After Den of Evil quest, Akara will reset your stats. Id hold off as u can only do this one time per difficulty. U can collect essences of destruction to respec too but thats a grind. At lvl 33 theres still time to put points to strength. I suggest googling barb builds for what u want to make. This remaster is still a 21 year old game so its been combed over and mined so much whats here is what u got as far as builds. U prolly aint gonna find a new way to do shyt but maybe u will. I doubt it tho.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Duriel used to give me borderline panic attacks in HC Nightmare mode.
Even after playing they game for over a year, I used to take up to two weeks building up a HC character before fighting Duriel in HC Nightmare.
Act 2 is probably the first real challenge and the newb HC killer. You usually don't have lightning resists so scarabs hurt. Then you have claw vipers who can stun lock you to death. I've watched so many fall victim to both mobs while leveling alts.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Act 2 is probably the first real challenge and the newb HC killer. You usually don't have lightning resists so scarabs hurt. Then you have claw vipers who can stun lock you to death. I've watched so many fall victim to both mobs while leveling alts.
Maggot lair is still a top 3 most stressful moment in gaming for me:damn:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When playing a fresh sorc I refuse to go there in multiplayer. Too many people will body block you causing you to die.
I only been playin softcore right now with this remaster n every fukkin run in act 2 i have to type in caps lock “MOVE GODDAMNIT”

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

When Duriel freezes you and lines up for a charge attack
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Not sure what's going on at Blizzard but this has been a shyt show. How do you still have so many server issues and game crashes 3 weeks after launch on a 20 year old game. If they can't get this sorted by this week, I wouldn't be surprised if they have to start offering refunds:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what's going on at Blizzard but this has been a shyt show. How do you still have so many server issues and game crashes 3 weeks after launch on a 20 year old game. If they can't get this sorted by this week, I wouldn't be surprised if they have to start offering refunds:francis:
I was in lobby chat talkin about the crashes n the blizz apologists accused me of runnin the game at 200% resolution scale n other bullshyt.:beli: