Diablo 2 Resurrected

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Dying is instantly penalized much more than D3. There is no instant resurrect at your corpse. If you die, you respawn back at the starting village and lose some of your items. You have to make your way all the way back where you were.
I’m a level 8 necromancer at this point and while their haven’t been too many crazy fights yet, I know we’ll enough now to avoid dying at all costs.
Inventory management has been a pain for me. The game throws tons of loot at you and right now, the only way to teleport back to the village is by finding teleport scrolls. So you have to be very intentional with what you chose to carry.
If you’re familiar with D3 you’ll drop right in without issues. D2 overall feels like a much more serious game in presentation and in gameplay.

If you buy the books/tomes you can carry a shytload of scrolls.

but yeah inventory management.... been porting back often. money ain't a problem at all

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I spent the better part of my weekend on this piff.

I made my 1st Spirit. Lore and Rhyme and Strength.

Got my runes for an Insight just need the base.

:wow:

We on our way to crushing Hell.
If u want base fast n dont mind an okay polearm n burnin a Lazurk quest, cows in normal drop the pole that can be made 4os from laz.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Found a 4os Scythe in NM not long after my post.

Insight on Merc got my mana topped off.

Found a pair of Frostburns not long after.
I'm on A5 NM now.

Wrecking shop. I'm on pc and ps5 if any brehs wanna group.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Found a 4os Scythe in NM not long after my post.

Insight on Merc got my mana topped off.

Found a pair of Frostburns not long after.
I'm on A5 NM now.

Wrecking shop. I'm on pc and ps5 if any brehs wanna group.
Got my Insight too. Now lookin for Monarch to make Spirit

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Might have to farm better gear. What class n gear u runnin? Level? Where u allocate your stats?

Barb. 33. All vitally. I think I'ma have to farm better gear. I actually beat them and Baal this morning. A random joined my room with a Amazon and we beat the 5th wave then they quit. I finished off Baal myself. It's just the minions of destruction just seem like they take no damage. Ima fight them again till I beat them solo.

Rell Shyt