Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Pac shot himself the first time:patrice:....And Orlando shot him the second time:patrice:....Look like only west coast nikkas had the heart to pull the trigger on Pac:mjlol:...Called Jimmy a bytch azz nikka and he still was talking bout 'But don't shoot em:whoa:"....Then nikkas put bountys on chains through crips,Pac beats up the crip and forces they hand...you know Pac the goat cuz nikkas aint wanna kill em,they was pullin triggers like "Whyd you make me do this Pac:sadcam:"

goat:banderas:.
What?.

Jimmy was trying to be seen as a music manager, why in the hell would he want a famous rappers murder attached to him?. Especially when cops were watching him and 2pac.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean in the sense that anyone could walk up to him and kill him jon lennon style, and those two situations u pointed out big up my post even more

but

like i said people still think 2pacs death was some big grand high plot

NO

2pac got killed by some kneegas in the streets

not by some russian spy or anything flamboyant

kneegas killed 2pac, take that in for a second.

One thing you have to remember is back then wasn't like it is today. Rappers didnt have an fleet of security it was mainly your crew. I do understand what you're saying but the times were different back then. As a matter of fact some rappers used to brag on songs about not having security.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If Pac shot himself the first time:patrice:....And Orlando shot him the second time:patrice:....Look like only west coast nikkas had the heart to pull the trigger on Pac:mjlol:

:dead:

Pac beats up the crip and forces they hand...you know Pac the goat cuz nikkas aint wanna kill em,they was pullin triggers like "Whyd you make me do this Pac:sadcam:"

goat:banderas:.

Nah, I forget his name but one of the supposed shooters that night said they already had the green light on pac, that orlando shyt was a smoke screen, they were gonna try and get him at 662 BEFORE he ever laid hands and feet on dude, he wasn't nearly as paranoid as people try to paint him as....

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Y'all never read the book Tupac Legacy? At the end it mentions that during those last weeks there was word on the streets that the Crips wanted him dead

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
One thing you have to remember is back then wasn't like it is today. Rappers didnt have an fleet of security it was mainly your crew. I do understand what you're saying but the times were different back then. As a matter of fact some rappers used to brag on songs about not having security.

exactly. 50 cent done hid and dodged so much. pac was reckless and really didn't care....only reason he dead.....also the fbi always kept tabs on him........

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
exactly. 50 cent done hid and dodged so much. pac was reckless and really didn't care....only reason he dead.....also the fbi always kept tabs on him........

after nggas tried to kill pac in ny He fled to the other side of the map and never came back

if thats not hiding n dodging idk wat is

50 got shot 9 times n was still living n the hood till eminem signed em...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Nah, I forget his name but one of the supposed shooters that night said they already had the green light on pac, that orlando shyt was a smoke screen, they were gonna try and get him at 662 BEFORE he ever laid hands and feet on dude, he wasn't nearly as paranoid as people try to paint him as....

Yeah ive heard that but I don't think it was supposed to happen that night though,supposedly it was a hit out but Pac jumping on Orlando just made them decide to go ahead and do it that night on some kill two birds with one stone shyt....But who knows what would've happened if Pac didn't sock Orlando and those cali nikkas had just a little more time to let AEOM marinate:banderas:...or if they got to hear 7th Day Theory:ohlawd:....wouldna had a choice but to call of the hit:whoa:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after nggas tried to kill pac in ny He fled to the other side of the map and never came back

Wasn't Pac in jail on the east coast after he got shot:patrice:....then got free and came back to chump half of queensbridge:heh:? Meanwhile 50 got shot and went to Hawaii or some shyt to hide:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Wasn't Pac in jail on the east coast after he got shot:patrice:....then got free and came back to chump half of queensbridge:heh:? Meanwhile 50 got shot and went to Hawaii or some shyt:mjlol:

how he gn go to hawaii and he broke? lol

pac went to jail on the east , and got raped.....
snoop even admitted pac n him got sonned and were shook in nyc by nas :umad:

then pac left n Ran to the lesscoast n never came back, then got his ass clapped by the orders of a ny ngga neway

ja rule even more authentic den pac :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Some of yall are making PAC to be a super tough guy who didnt back down to extortion, but that wasn't the case. He didn't know jimmy and jack were who they were, that's why he talked to jimmy liked that. He just thought jimmy was a music manager but, biggie warned him that he shouldn't be hanging with them, he didn't listen. PAC wasn't that street smart as far as trusting people because why would he let people buy him jewerly, high end clothes, and he just met them?. The reason is because pac never dealt with powerful street people, he only dealt with small time hustlers. He even admitted that world wasnt for him and being that he was dealing with nyc , he didnt peep the games they was playing on him. They were buttering him up to do music for free or cheap but, he fukked up by being disrespectful.

I think once he got locked up and had time to think, thats when he started putting everything together. Its also why he aligned with suge, he needed some real backing or he would have been food to jimmy and probably not get anywork done because interscope werent who they are now, and they weren't backing pac.

The lesson that should be learned from this is, be careful who you talk shyt to because it might fukk up your life. Stay humble, and less bullshyt will come into your life.

At the end though, once pac pretty much knew it was over I do feel like he really embodied that martydom for the game in general because it was a whole dimension to the rap game that the fans weren't privy to and probably never would be if nikkas kept getting extorted without standing up, he put that behind the scenes shyt on blast, not because he was a snitch but because like you said...these so called "real" street nikkas showed him their hand and their true face during the whole set up...they had NO HONOR.

Pac grew up around the criminal element, panthers could be considered a gang or terrorist group, but these nikkas had a philosophy, a code and ethics.. just like he was trying to bring that panther philosophy and structure to the streets, he was naive to think that these wolves out here cared about any kinda code...I mean look at henchman NOW, telling on EVERYBODY...how do you snitch on a snitch? fukk them nikkas :pacspit:

These type of cats undermined everything about what he felt in his heart could help street nikkas maintain, organize and even amass power outside of the criminal element...he was dead ass right and now it's common knowledge for up and coming artists to know how these execs and street nikkas will do you if you get in bed with them.

Tupac-Don-Killuminati.jpg

Some of the most big time/"realest" nikkas that ever had street fame don't abide by the rules they want you to, against all odds is even more epic now that we uncover more of the truth.

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Some of yall are making PAC to be a super tough guy who didnt back down to extortion, but that wasn't the case. He didn't know jimmy and jack were who they were, that's why he talked to jimmy liked that. He just thought jimmy was a music manager but, biggie warned him that he shouldn't be hanging with them, he didn't listen. PAC wasn't that street smart as far as trusting people because why would he let people buy him jewerly, high end clothes, and he just met them?. The reason is because pac never dealt with powerful street people, he only dealt with small time hustlers. He even admitted that world wasnt for him and being that he was dealing with nyc , he didnt peep the games they was playing on him. They were buttering him up to do music for free or cheap but, he fukked up by being disrespectful.

I think once he got locked up and had time to think, thats when he started putting everything together. Its also why he aligned with suge, he needed some real backing or he would have been food to jimmy and probably not get anywork done because interscope werent who they are now, and they weren't backing pac.

The lesson that should be learned from this is, be careful who you talk shyt to because it might fukk up your life. Stay humble, and less bullshyt will come into your life.

mike Tyson warned him too.

I don't discuss street business with nikkas who play with toy guns and front on nikkas they really like........sounds like a bytch to me. stay with your homothugswag ....you got that on lock

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:

get this stan pamphlet outta here man:mjlol:.... 90% of this board probably knows this minus your added personal view and "some say" conjecture.
if u wont post no more books then you right neither Pac nor suge wasn't scared of jimmy they wanted to be shot by him they gave him the okay to do it:skip: they was just holdin off on doing anything to him because they weren't mad no not at all so much so that jimmy even moved to LA to be closer friends with both pac and suge:bryan:

I wonder why:dahell:

:bryan: this was funny lol....not gonna even combat ya spin you prob been living wit it ya adult life:umad:

Cool,And if you have to trash the goat to keep from crying do what you have to bruh:to: