Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how he gn go to hawaii and he broke? lol

pac went to jail on the east , and got raped.....
snoop even admitted pac n him got sonned and were shook in nyc by nas :umad:

then pac left n Ran to the lesscoast n never came back, then got his ass clapped by the orders of a ny ngga neway

ja rule even more authentic den pac :mjlol:

My bad it was the Poconos....Curtis hid in the last two places you would last look for nikkas,the mountains and later Canada:mjlol:

"When he left the hospital, he stayed in the Poconos with his then-girlfriend and son. His workout regimen helped him attain his muscular physique.[11][16][35] While in the hospital, Jackson signed a publishing deal with Columbia Records. However, he was dropped from the label and "blacklisted" in the recording industry because of his song "Ghetto Qu'ran".[36]
Unable to find a studio to work within the U.S, he traveled to Canada"

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
My bad it was the Poconos....Curtis hid in the last two places you would last look for nikkas,the mountains and later Canada:mjlol:

"When he left the hospital, he stayed in the Poconos with his then-girlfriend and son. His workout regimen helped him attain his muscular physique.[11][16][35] While in the hospital, Jackson signed a publishing deal with Columbia Records. However, he was dropped from the label and "blacklisted" in the recording industry because of his song "Ghetto Qu'ran".[36]
Unable to find a studio to work within the U.S, he traveled to Canada"

bang em smurf sed dey went to the Poconos 4 a week, thats wen they started gunit, Never went to no dam Canada

but i see u havent addressed the shyt i sed bout pac yet :sas2:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall are making PAC to be a super tough guy who didnt back down to extortion, but that wasn't the case. He didn't know jimmy and jack were who they were, that's why he talked to jimmy liked that. He just thought jimmy was a music manager but, biggie warned him that he shouldn't be hanging with them, he didn't listen. PAC wasn't that street smart as far as trusting people because why would he let people buy him jewerly, high end clothes, and he just met them?. The reason is because pac never dealt with powerful street people, he only dealt with small time hustlers. He even admitted that world wasnt for him and being that he was dealing with nyc , he didnt peep the games they was playing on him. They were buttering him up to do music for free or cheap but, he fukked up by being disrespectful.

I think once he got locked up and had time to think, thats when he started putting everything together. Its also why he aligned with suge, he needed some real backing or he would have been food to jimmy and probably not get anywork done because interscope werent who they are now, and they weren't backing pac.

The lesson that should be learned from this is, be careful who you talk shyt to because it might fukk up your life. Stay humble, and less bullshyt will come into your life.

He knew they had pull in the streets of NY,but they told him they was trying to go straight so he tried to help them out like he had done with street nikkas in the past....he just happened to be dealing with some snake ass street nikkas this time around....that world aint really for anybody that raps for the most part but nothing new....when nikkas act like Pac was the only rap nikka hanging with underworld nikkas,being friends with or being managed by it makes me think they got an agenda:rudy:....All these gangsta rappers do that shyt bruh

I think by street smart you mean he shoulda took Jimmys short changing him,and his check instead of cash he was supposed to have and shut up cuz that's Jimmy Henchman,which most rap nikkas would've done:manny:...I wouldn't have faulted them for doin it cuz that is smart,but I cant fault nobody for not letting theyself get punked/played outta fear they might take a loss...I cant help but :salute: and say its a shame it happened.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
50 went to canada to record guess who's back cause every studio in NY had black balled him due to irv and preme

and 50 had 20 shooters gunnin for him after that failed hit foh with that corny shyt

they regrouped came back and smurf and them held him down

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bang em smurf sed dey went to the Poconos 4 a week, thats wen they started gunit, Never went to no dam Canada

I didn't bother cuz its well documented its false and you a troll:mjlol:...how can Pac get punked by Nas in NY if he never came back:what:?.....how can Nas have punked Pac when Snoop said Pac punked Nas:dahell:?And once he jumped on Orlando that became the reason he got shot canceling out any possible NY nikkas orders...and to top it off Afeni the one who pulled the plug,Pac was chillin:pachaha:...so don't talk to me about no hittas:mjlol:.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
nas never punked pac and them tho

at best shyt woulda hit the fan with both of em

woulndt say it as either of one of got punked really

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@StillNotSoft
You are seeing things from a point of view after things happened. I was there and remember when all this shyt happened. PAC was not what you are making him out to be. I'm not saying he was a sucker but not the image he had once with death row. He didn't know who jimmy was, nobody did unless you knew what was up and from bk. He was doing his music thing. Things now wasn't like that back then, shyt wasn't publicized and everyone knowing your past. There is a reason the term "bad boys move in silence" was created.

Pac was an ARTIST, not a street guy. Jimmy was the real deal not some low bit hustler trying to get on. He cofounded the "how can i be down" conference that everybody flocked to. He was from the bush getting that yayo when the shower posse wws doing it and laying nikkaz down. Pac and his people wasnt on that level. Why do you think the first time he got a rolex or started wearing versaci was when he met jimmy and jack and the crew?. PAC got himself into some shyt because of his mouth, and retaliated because he was mad for what they did to him, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

come out here to the west popping that shyt ya fukk boi

2pac-spit.gif

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Compton, a bloody war broke out between the North and South Sides. Over the next few days, police counted 12 shooting incidents and three fatalities. Paranoia gripped the neighbourhood. There were rumours that Bloods were being offered $10,000 for every South Side Crip killed.

http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2000/jan/09/life1.lifemagazine4

as many have said, them crips got pac, a war broke out in compton in the days following his death, pirus were holding it down for him and put $10K up for anybody that caught a crip body