Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
at least we got 50 to still stay punkin puff's fakkit ass

13493653809c52082a62.jpg

13493619276d84f4a603.jpg

Although he did not go into detail, Fif did tip his cap to rumors of tensions boiling between him and Puff down in Atlanta.

The G-Unit rapper proved to have had some regrets about not having a fight with P. Diddy after the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards after a fan tweeted him about their beef. “@50cent u shoulda knocked diddy out lmaoooo,” tweeted a follower. The rapper retweeted, “I know RT @50cent u shoulda knocked diddy out lmaoooo.” (Tale Tela)

Last week, Bad Boy’s Machine Gun Kelly revealed some words were shot at Puff Daddy courtesy of Fif.

“I was about to go say ‘what’s up’ and introduce myself to Gunplay right when that was about to happen,” MGK said in an interview. “Right before that happened 50 came up to Puff – I think it was the other way around — I don’t like to stay in one place I like to roam and just look at people so I was just roaming through the trailers and I just remember 50 coming up outside of Puff’s trailer and being like, but Puff was on the inside of his trailer so he said to somebody and was like, ‘What kind of money Puff say he was getting again? I can count that sh*t on one hand man’…I thought it was all funny and sarcastic and then two seconds later the whole Gunplay thing popped off.” (“The Breakfast Club”)

A couple weeks ago, an alleged near-fight photo of 50 and Diddy hit the Internet.

we told you that rapper 50 cent and mogul Diddy got into a FIGHT at the BET Hip Hop Awards – some of y’all ain’t believe it . . . but now we have PHOTOS!!! Mediafakeout.com exclusively obtained pics that show EXACTLY how serious it got between Diddy and Fif. Here’s what happened. Diddy and 50 started cracking jokes BACK AND FORTH – in a friendly way. But at some point, 50 started getting UPSET. His jokes went from PLAYFUL . .. to DISRESPECTFUL. Fifty eventually got so RILED UP . . . that he called Diddy a “b*tch.”

Additional reports suggested Fif fueled the tense incident.

Man, it seems like someone put something in the punch at last night’s BET Hip-Hop Awards, because there was way too much confrontation. An exclusive source tells us that 50 Cent and Diddy almost came to blows while they were backstage at the show. According to our source, Diddy and 50 were backstage laughing and joking with one another when things suddenly got serious. One of Diddy’s jokes hit too close to home with 50 Cent, and he called Diddy a “bytch Ni**a.” “It was crazy! They were joking with one another one minute, and the next minute, 50 Cent was all up in Diddy’s face calling him a b*tch ni**a.” Fortunately, Diddy realized that he is too old for BS like that, and according to a snitch, got up and said that he has “too much money” for that and he left. 50 Cent must have been on one last night. I guess now that he and Fat Joe are cool, he needs a new nemesis to bully. (All Hip Hop Rumors)

bytch ass cop out from the king of paper gangster bytches

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard from a lot of people in cali that a lot people(especially crips) died over pac's death. The thing I can't understand about the Brotha Mouzone lookalike theory is people like Lil Cease & others said after big got shot & was transported to the hospital, puff disappeared & left them in LA. Word is he didn't even go back to the hotel to get his things, he just left.

Did he think those same killers were after him & were coming? And if the killer(s) saw both big & puff in seperate cars, why not hit puff instead of big? I wonder if they just wanted to take out his prized possession.

I heard some say it was keefe's people who hit big in retalition of money being owed to them by puff, others say it was suge orchestrating big's hit from prison. I wonder which is true...

neither. the streets in cali knew about bad boy and the crips. so once big was acting like shyt was over, they took him out and the fbi helped it stay covered

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

If you listen carefully, he drops hints of how he was living during them Henchmen times. MATW is the GOAT album to me because he captured the chaos of his life at that time so well and on other songs it sounded like he was saying all the things he wanted to say before he dies. shyt is a powerful album when you think about it, one of Hip Hop's absolute classics.

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw pac didnt only have a groin wound. he was grazed in the head and shot once in the hand and thigh. thats why u see him in the chair with that bandage on his hand

zakaria2pac-vip-blog-com-8400102Pac_NY_Shooting.gif

Daps
This just proves that Pac was a fukking idiot. How the fukk did he think he was going to talk to a wild street dude like that and not have repercussions,. Looking back, how many "black" lives were lost due to his dumb decision, how many "black" businesses went under or were denied opportunities?

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
This just proves that Pac was a fukking idiot. How the fukk did he think he was going to talk to a wild street dude like that and not have repercussions,. Looking back, how many "black" lives were lost due to his dumb decision, how many "black" businesses went under or were denied opportunities?

:snoop:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:

what is you talking bout? everbody been knew it was new York........pac said it. who was trying to hide it?

pac was not scared of jimmy like you said also. biggie was a puppet for henchmen while pac was more of his own boss and truly said what he wanted. biggie dissin in who shot ya and long kiss goodnight is proof. pac would not let them nikkas extort him, no matter what nikka. all them other so called TUFF/street/gangsta new york rappers were. tut/jack felt that pac owed them shyt when he didn't. (because of little jewelry but fukk that snitch. he a wannabe denzel in training day. also he set pac up with that rape case)

also pac was mad that biggie didn't be loyal to him while he had been loyal and helped him got popular. then they was using pacs name to seem "down" with the struggle but really wasn't putting their money where their mouth was. And then, big starts dissin because jimmy/diddy wants him to when he should of stood up like a man. but naw he was too scared....biggie never had half the heart and courage pac had.

faith slept with pac(cause she was mad about biggie sleeping with kim and having contract/problems with diddy/badboy) and suge slept with diddy wife.(also had pics of his wife and his son Justin sitting on his lap). that is why diddy put a bounty(10,000) on the deathrow chains which orlando snatched from pacs crew.

pac beat his ass(more like a draw if you ask me before sugencrew jumped his ass). Orlando retaliates with keefe d driving.(who had supposed to been paid by diddy to kill both a long time ago but sat on it). pac gets hit cause he tryna jump in the back seat.(some say he tried to protect suge)

the bullet(hollows) that killed him is the one that went from his femoral(thigh) artery all the way to his lungs. they got away on the highway and the police thought suge was the shooter. Orlando gets killed two years later in a bad drug deal.........bloods supposedly got back at the ssc real hard. I mean HARD.

don't know who killed biggie but some say that a nikka that looks like the muslim from the wire did it.
get this stan pamphlet outta here man:mjlol:.... 90% of this board probably knows this minus your added personal view and "some say" conjecture.
if u wont post no more books then you right neither Pac nor suge wasn't scared of jimmy they wanted to be shot by him they gave him the okay to do it:skip: they was just holdin off on doing anything to him because they weren't mad no not at all so much so that jimmy even moved to LA to be closer friends with both pac and suge:bryan:

Ny cats who were backed by la crips

This shyt was a Compton civil war if anything
I wonder why:dahell:

If Pac shot himself the first time:patrice:....And Orlando shot him the second time:patrice:....Look like only west coast nikkas had the heart to pull the trigger on Pac:mjlol:...Called Jimmy a bytch azz nikka and he still was talking bout 'But don't shoot em:whoa:"....Then nikkas put bountys on chains through crips,Pac beats up the crip and forces they hand...you know Pac the goat cuz nikkas aint wanna kill em,they was pullin triggers like "Whyd you make me do this Pac:sadcam:"

goat:banderas:.

:bryan: this was funny lol....not gonna even combat ya spin you prob been living wit it ya adult life:umad:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps

big sounds legit pissed and annoyed that pac is acting like this towards him and stretch
puff look guilty and shook like he just got off the phone with henchmen

puff lookin around all shook

turnin his head

eyes bouncin around

mouth wide open catchin flies "my man my man my man"

fukkin demon

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:

get this stan pamphlet outta here man:mjlol:.... 90% of this board probably knows this minus your added personal view and "some say" conjecture.
if u wont post no more books then you right neither Pac nor suge wasn't scared of jimmy they wanted to be shot by him they gave him the okay to do it:skip: they was just holdin off on doing anything to him because they weren't mad no not at all so much so that jimmy even moved to LA to be closer friends with both pac and suge:bryan:

I wonder why:dahell:

:bryan: this was funny lol....not gonna even combat ya spin you prob been living wit it ya adult life:umad:

and they shot in newyork.

jay then bow downs to snoop.

love ny but they have losses man. stop being a stan bruh.

of course everyone knows(what I wrote) it but not everyone believes it.(people think suge,gov and others killed him)

im not a stan dummy. stop it. im a realist. unlike you.(also why it took u so long to reply bytch nikka)

tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of yall are making PAC to be a super tough guy who didnt back down to extortion, but that wasn't the case. He didn't know jimmy and jack were who they were, that's why he talked to jimmy liked that. He just thought jimmy was a music manager but, biggie warned him that he shouldn't be hanging with them, he didn't listen. PAC wasn't that street smart as far as trusting people because why would he let people buy him jewerly, high end clothes, and he just met them?. The reason is because pac never dealt with powerful street people, he only dealt with small time hustlers. He even admitted that world wasnt for him and being that he was dealing with nyc , he didnt peep the games they was playing on him. They were buttering him up to do music for free or cheap but, he fukked up by being disrespectful.

I think once he got locked up and had time to think, thats when he started putting everything together. Its also why he aligned with suge, he needed some real backing or he would have been food to jimmy and probably not get anywork done because interscope werent who they are now, and they weren't backing pac.

The lesson that should be learned from this is, be careful who you talk shyt to because it might fukk up your life. Stay humble, and less bullshyt will come into your life.

Last edited: