Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:everybody in NY already knows puff and zip got pac wig pushed into the white meat.....biggie was the retaliation why is this news in 2014 :dwillhuh:
maybe these pac stans and cali nikkas can keep it real now that dexter said the shyt in a book:mjpls:

If Pac shot himself the first time:patrice:....And Orlando shot him the second time:patrice:....Look like only west coast nikkas had the heart to pull the trigger on Pac:mjlol:...Called Jimmy a bytch azz nikka and he still was talking bout 'But don't shoot em:whoa:"....Then nikkas put bountys on chains through crips,Pac beats up the crip and forces they hand...you know Pac the goat cuz nikkas aint wanna kill em,they was pullin triggers like "Whyd you make me do this Pac:sadcam:"

goat:banderas:.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
ny ngga got a cali clapped on the west :russ:

son in all honestly you need to shut the fukk up, you are the definition of a fukk nikka.....always popping off yet when your card gets pull....you running faster than Usain Bolt. Pipe down fukkboy, you new name is abytchassnikka4real24, you will forever be a permanent shyt mark. And what real shyt have you ever done? posing with a $1.99 water gun. nikka youz a bytch

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood why NY nikkas so happy Pac got killed.

nikkas dont celebrate Biggie getting clapped but these NY nikkas happy the GOAT got killed.

I just dont get it. nikkas losing that bad over there? Was it cuz Pac was getting in yall ass?

Someome explain that.

Them west coast nikkas used to celebrate that shyt all the time here. Maybe you haven't been here long enough.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg
:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
I never understood why NY nikkas so happy Pac got killed.

nikkas dont celebrate Biggie getting clapped but these NY nikkas happy the GOAT got killed.

I just dont get it. nikkas losing that bad over there? Was it cuz Pac was getting in yall ass?

Someome explain that.

because unlike the west

ny got more than jus 1 icon

Ya icon was frum NY :pachaha:

Nas>The west

and 50 the goat gangsta rapper, n gangsta rap Is the west shyt but yet a Ny ngga the best at it :pachaha:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
because unlike the west

ny got more than jus 1 icon

Ya icon was frum NY :pachaha:

Nas>The west

and 50 the goat gangsta rapper, n gangsta rap Is the west shyt but yet a Ny ngga the best at it :pachaha:

Tupac, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Eazy-E, Mac Dre, DJ Quik

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Snoop just got 1 gud album

quik n Mac dre:what:

Icon might be a stretch on the other two when talking national

Regardless of the musical consistency over the years Snoop is the epitome of what it means to be an icon, especially so with what he's been willing to do musically in recent years going from a reggae album to a funk album to a collaboration with South Korea's #1 artist to collaborating with Outlaws and Eastsiderz within the same week that the record with PSY dropped, what more can you ask from someone, he's really going over a wide-range of stuff

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
what is you talking bout? everbody been knew it was new York........pac said it. who was trying to hide it?

pac was not scared of jimmy like you said also. biggie was a puppet for henchmen while pac was more of his own boss and truly said what he wanted. biggie dissin in who shot ya and long kiss goodnight is proof. pac would not let them nikkas extort him, no matter what nikka. all them other so called TUFF/street/gangsta new york rappers were. tut/jack felt that pac owed them shyt when he didn't. (because of little jewelry but fukk that snitch. he a wannabe denzel in training day. also he set pac up with that rape case)

also pac was mad that biggie didn't be loyal to him while he had been loyal and helped him got popular. then they was using pacs name to seem "down" with the struggle but really wasn't putting their money where their mouth was. And then, big starts dissin because jimmy/diddy wants him to when he should of stood up like a man. but naw he was too scared....biggie never had half the heart and courage pac had.

faith slept with pac(cause she was mad about biggie sleeping with kim and having contract/problems with diddy/badboy) and suge slept with diddy wife.(also had pics of his wife and his son Justin sitting on his lap). that is why diddy put a bounty(10,000) on the deathrow chains which orlando snatched from pacs crew.

pac beat his ass(more like a draw if you ask me before sugencrew jumped his ass). Orlando retaliates with keefe d driving.(who had supposed to been paid by diddy to kill both a long time ago but sat on it). pac gets hit cause he tryna jump in the back seat.(some say he tried to protect suge)

the bullet(hollows) that killed him is the one that went from his femoral(thigh) artery all the way to his lungs. they got away on the highway and the police thought suge was the shooter. Orlando gets killed two years later in a bad drug deal.........bloods supposedly got back at the ssc real hard. I mean HARD.

don't know who killed biggie but some say that a nikka that looks like the muslim from the wire did it.

I heard from a lot of people in cali that a lot people(especially crips) died over pac's death. The thing I can't understand about the Brotha Mouzone lookalike theory is people like Lil Cease & others said after big got shot & was transported to the hospital, puff disappeared & left them in LA. Word is he didn't even go back to the hotel to get his things, he just left.

Did he think those same killers were after him & were coming? And if the killer(s) saw both big & puff in seperate cars, why not hit puff instead of big? I wonder if they just wanted to take out his prized possession.

I heard some say it was keefe's people who hit big in retalition of money being owed to them by puff, others say it was suge orchestrating big's hit from prison. I wonder which is true...

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Did he think those same killers were after him & were coming? And if the killer(s) saw both big & puff in seperate cars, why not hit puff instead of big? I wonder if they just wanted to take out his prized possession.

I heard some say it was keefe's people who hit big in retalition of money being owed to them by puff, others say it was suge orchestrating big's hit from prison. I wonder which is true...

I read somewhere that whoever it is that did the shooting wanted to kill Puff but only Big's car got stuck on red light.