Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
When did he do that?
maxresdefault.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Such an easy target you needed to send multiple armed killers and corner him in an elevator or get at him in a driveby. By that definition most mob bosses are easy targets :aicmon: Dope post OP, daps and pos rep, confirmed sh*t most nikkaz already knew in their hearts.

i mean in the sense that anyone could walk up to him and kill him jon lennon style, and those two situations u pointed out big up my post even more

but

like i said people still think 2pacs death was some big grand high plot

NO

2pac got killed by some kneegas in the streets

not by some russian spy or anything flamboyant

kneegas killed 2pac, take that in for a second.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
true...., but you don't have to be from NY...I been told yall on here alone NY nikkas had Pac wig pushed back:sas1:
nikkas just chose to run with the fairytales for the last 20 years:sas2:

what is you talking bout? everbody been knew it was new York........pac said it. who was trying to hide it?

pac was not scared of jimmy like you said also. biggie was a puppet for henchmen while pac was more of his own boss and truly said what he wanted. biggie dissin in who shot ya and long kiss goodnight is proof. pac would not let them nikkas extort him, no matter what nikka. all them other so called TUFF/street/gangsta new york rappers were. tut/jack felt that pac owed them shyt when he didn't. (because of little jewelry but fukk that snitch. he a wannabe denzel in training day. also he set pac up with that rape case)

also pac was mad that biggie didn't be loyal to him while he had been loyal and helped him got popular. then they was using pacs name to seem "down" with the struggle but really wasn't putting their money where their mouth was. And then, big starts dissin because jimmy/diddy wants him to when he should of stood up like a man. but naw he was too scared....biggie never had half the heart and courage pac had.

faith slept with pac(cause she was mad about biggie sleeping with kim and having contract/problems with diddy/badboy) and suge slept with diddy wife.(also had pics of his wife and his son Justin sitting on his lap). that is why diddy put a bounty(10,000) on the deathrow chains which orlando snatched from pacs crew.

pac beat his ass(more like a draw if you ask me before sugencrew jumped his ass). Orlando retaliates with keefe d driving.(who had supposed to been paid by diddy to kill both a long time ago but sat on it). pac gets hit cause he tryna jump in the back seat.(some say he tried to protect suge)

the bullet(hollows) that killed him is the one that went from his femoral(thigh) artery all the way to his lungs. they got away on the highway and the police thought suge was the shooter. Orlando gets killed two years later in a bad drug deal.........bloods supposedly got back at the ssc real hard. I mean HARD.

don't know who killed biggie but some say that a nikka that looks like the muslim from the wire did it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i mean in the sense that anyone could walk up to him and kill him jon lennon style, and those two situations u pointed out big up my post even more

but

like i said people still think 2pacs death was some big grand high plot

NO

2pac got killed by some kneegas in the streets

not by some russian spy or anything flamboyant

kneegas killed 2pac, take that in for a second.

David Kenner/Suge deep in Pac's pockets, and Pac wanting to leave? :mjpls:

Orlando Jones, a West Coast Crip, happening to be in Vegas the same night that Pac is there? :mjpls:

Suge tellin' Pac to leave his vest off?

Cremated with no autopsy? :mjpls:

Lee Harvey Oswald was killed by a regular cat, don't mean it wasn't a plot.

It would be funny if his man didn't get killed :manny: Why didn't the comedian take that meeting with Suge in NYC? :mjpls:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can tell puff knew something by the look in his eyes during that mtv interview
his eyes just looked real guilty
u can tell big had nothing to do with it and was just trying to figure out wtf was going on
if only pac had some manners:yeshrug:
which interview is this breh?