Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dope read !
Is there more?

I wish they wrote it better tho.. Seems like they were in a rush typing that shyt

buy the book, doesn't seem like the type of person that would get one of those book deals where they just sign their name onto it and have a "co-writer" work out their agenda

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw isnt wolf affiliated with Big Meech?

14jw2nb.jpg

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember hearing something somewhere about how Puff was cool with someone Named Zipp (spelling?) , who was a Southside crip, and after shyt hit the fan Puff basically cut off ties with him. I think they are a couple of other people involved DMAC for example

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u nggas think this is true kill urself

ngga gettn threads from boxden :dead:

didnt the op just stated that dikkhead? and you need to be more concern of not being a bytchmade e-gangsta, rather than this thread. Also have you read Dexter Issac book? Do you Have any ties to any of the people involve? If Not Shut THE fukk UP

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember hearing something somewhere about how Puff was cool with someone Named Zipp (spelling?) , who was a Southside crip, and after shyt hit the fan Puff basically cut off ties with him. I think they are a couple of other people involved DMAC for example

Yeah Zip