Dex 😱 on Miz Tv 📺, Kevin👊vs Theory🤳, WWE US Title Match between Seth Freakin Rollins and Bobby Lashley will kick off Raw 9/19

The United States Championship Title is on the line, who you got?

• US Champion The All Mighty

• Seth Freakin Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
All I know is Triple H was smart to announce War Games in between the Logan Paul match and this Raw otherwise they'd be a conversation happening :patrice:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Jefferson Airplane also has a song called "Let Me In"

The QR code shown to the live crowd brings you to a website where you play a game of hangman.

Answer to the question “who killed the world?” Is “you did”. Bray is the eater of worlds and “he’s got the whole world in his hands”

I think the Kross connection is a good red herring. Bray possibly debuting on 9/23 smackdown at 9:23 pm?

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Great show. Can't believe Gargano is getting over. Dominic is naturally a heel. Now that Aliyah is out the picture my next focus Is on Alexa Bliss. Shorty needs to head back to the 2008 - 2012 divas division

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The QR code shown to the live crowd brings you to a website where you play a game of hangman.

Answer to the question “who killed the world?” Is “you did”. Bray is the eater of worlds and “he’s got the whole world in his hands”

I think the Kross connection is a good red herring. Bray possibly debuting on 9/23 smackdown at 9:23 pm?
or it's just another clue. No reason to have him show up on a random SD, if it even is him.