Dex 😱 on Miz Tv 📺, Kevin👊vs Theory🤳, WWE US Title Match between Seth Freakin Rollins and Bobby Lashley will kick off Raw 9/19

The United States Championship Title is on the line, who you got?

• US Champion The All Mighty

• Seth Freakin Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
079_RAW_06062022RF_27354--a5bbfb91d1a1812fc996d56355a144b5.jpg

WWE Raw results. June 6, 2022: Rhea Ripley eradicates the competition to win a Raw Women’s Title opportunity at WWE Money in the Bank

The promos between between Bianca and Rhea Raw 6/13

The very next week, Bianca says Rhea isn't medically cleared. Serting up the fatal five way Raw 6/20

Bianca even said when she(Rhea) return it's on cause because she's ready....I understand new boss and all but stop with the random surprises and get back to telling a story

She ain't wrestled or took a bump since being back. Her teeth must still be fukked up.

She's way more interesting not wrestling to me anyway. Wish they would find more ways to intertwine men and women in storylines and keep some of them out the ring.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She ain't wrestled or took a bump since being back. Her teeth must still be fukked up.

She's way more interesting not wrestling to me anyway. Wish they would find more ways to intertwine men and women in storylines and keep some of them out the ring.
She also got a concussion from that. She may not be ring ready yet for that reason as well.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

I agree, if she ain't ring ready she ain't ready.Then she should stop taking "bumps"(you know like at Clash at the castle from Rey) Get back to telling stories and chill with the but but call ups, and but but random surprises and white rabbit...

The Judgement Day started off as a stable, now it looks like a heater group for Finn Balor. WWE is showing it can still care about that(after people asked where's AJ Styles) Finn and AJ interact backstage this past Raw.

I listed the people Bianca was in a feud with, all but one is injured and or mia ..Asuka, which now is her partners against Damage Ctrl...what is stopping Rhea and Bianca from interacting?????????? Backstage
Parking lot

It was shown with Styles and Balor..........you don't have to be "ring ready" to tell a story concussion be damned