Dex 😱 on Miz Tv 📺, Kevin👊vs Theory🤳, WWE US Title Match between Seth Freakin Rollins and Bobby Lashley will kick off Raw 9/19

The United States Championship Title is on the line, who you got?

• US Champion The All Mighty

• Seth Freakin Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's weird enough Bianca is in this feud as the world champ but then she feels like an afterthought.
:beli:

I watched a Dakota Sky singles match and she nice, so is Iyo, of course

B got Asuka :ohlawd: ....and Bliss :francis:

They going overboard building Damage Ctrl and not the champ

Bianca got great ring presence, so she still look good...but, u right

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Bayley hit the stroke for the win :mjlol:
Ain’t she great :wow:
o1c2UQA.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
If HHH books more main events like that then the honeymoon period will be over with quickly.
They had multiple matches that could have been the main event. Making your stars wrestle long heatless matches hurt thei buzz and you risk injury for no reason. There’s no reason that match couldn’t have just happened after the segment earlier, and Alexa couldn’t have just laid down after a couple of minutes.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The Main Event wasn’t good at all….Bliss’s best days are behind her. I believe she was a product of the era that she came up in…She never got better in the ring and her size makes her very limited. It’s only so much Bayley can do..

This feud would be alot more interesting if Becky took Bliss place which was the original plan but Becky got hurt.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
They had multiple matches that could have been the main event. Making your stars wrestle long heatless matches hurt thei buzz and you risk injury for no reason. There’s no reason that match couldn’t have just happened after the segment earlier, and Alexa couldn’t have just laid down after a couple of minutes.
Bayley probably needs the ring work she been doing tag matches & such but i don't think very few single matches so got to get that stamina ring rush off

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bayley probably needs the ring work she been doing tag matches & such but i don't think very few single matches so got to get that stamina ring rush off
Even more reason to not have this as a main event. Bayley at 100% can main event a show, but Alexa ain't no point should ever be in a main event unless she's a valet.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Even more reason to not have this as a main event. Bayley at 100% can main event a show, but Alexa ain't no point should ever be in a main event unless she's a valet.
main eventing raw isn't the same as it was back during the attitude era especially with 3 hours. You are always going to get struck more times than not with a match that shouldn't be the quote-on-quote main event or runs way to long. They ran the main first in my mind. This was just a match:manny: to get to the ending of Damage Control standing tall to end the show

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
wow tuned in for the main event that shyt was trash only out done by kirk cousins performance tonight :lolbron: :trash: