Dex 😱 on Miz Tv 📺, Kevin👊vs Theory🤳, WWE US Title Match between Seth Freakin Rollins and Bobby Lashley will kick off Raw 9/19

The United States Championship Title is on the line, who you got?

• US Champion The All Mighty

• Seth Freakin Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Like I mean if she wants to hurt her ass then like I mean

ummm-imean.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
NFL beating these nikkas to a pulp

I knew it would get bad but goddamn

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I'm not blaming the NFL for that 1.4 final hour rating, because anyone would've tuned out if that's what they were offering. I still don't understand why they didn't book the US title match as the main event.:mindblown:
Damage Ctrl (which I'm not opposed to) is getting a Huge Push. Bayley back in her "hometown" I guess was the reason.

I'm trying to remember Raw Women's Champion Bianca Bel Air last singles match on raw, not tag or three on three.
Edit: wow, she wrestler Sonya DeVille in a open challenge last week I forgot lol. So it been Sonya, a bunch of tag, a bunch of three women tag, and fatal four ways. Carmella is Mia, Becky is injured, Asuka is now here tag partner. And WWE just said f Rhea Ripley, who was the legit number one contender before her injury. Is Rhea Ripley cleared.. cause I can see the WWE Universe getting a lil tired of Damage Ctrl vs Bianca/Asuka/Alexa, the latter (Bliss) which fans and IWC have turned on

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
079_RAW_06062022RF_27354--a5bbfb91d1a1812fc996d56355a144b5.jpg

WWE Raw results. June 6, 2022: Rhea Ripley eradicates the competition to win a Raw Women’s Title opportunity at WWE Money in the Bank

The promos between between Bianca and Rhea Raw 6/13

The very next week, Bianca says Rhea isn't medically cleared. Serting up the fatal five way Raw 6/20

Bianca even said when she(Rhea) return it's on cause because she's ready....I understand new boss and all but stop with the random surprises and get back to telling a story

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I'm not blaming the NFL for that 1.4 final hour rating, because anyone would've tuned out if that's what they were offering. I still don't understand why they didn't book the US title match as the main event.:mindblown:
Both games were ass too so they could have easily had everyone switch over.

It's a damn if you do damn if you don't type of situation though imo.
t
Putting Alexa in the main event wasn't a good move tho it's the reason why I turned it off.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Both games were ass too so they could have easily had everyone switch over.

It's a damn if you do damn if you don't type of situation though imo.
t
Putting Alexa in the main event wasn't a good move tho it's the reason why I turned it off.
I said it before that people will watch a boring football game over a boring wrestling match. As bad as the MNF games were they still go a 6mil rating.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
She fukking sucks. It wouldn't be that bad if she were a valet/manager, but they made her non wrestling ass a champion and had people like Sasha, Becky, and Bayley lose to her.
And not only lose, but book her as a smart and dominant champ. She wasn’t even a heel that cheated her way to victory or had a bodyguard do all the dirty work. They had her flat out going over clean to other clearly better women as if she was 6’5” 230.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Why does Rey and Dom do so much leeching off eddie? It's like dudes can't be original.