Developing: Haitian gang members breaking out prisoners

Daps
why would they be there?:what:
Exactly they are surrounded by sea which means Mexican cartels would have to launch an amphibious assault and they would get their shyt pushed in by both the Haitian gangs and government forces.

When you’re not on home turf it’s difficult to bully the population.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Are these even "gangs" at this point? They basically terrorists.
Of course they're terrorists, "gangs" is a term used to underestimate them in the media and downplaying how cunning these mfers are like they're just thugs :mjpls:

Aint no fukking gangs anywhere else taking over parliament buildings and prisons, running the president off blocks and controlling 80 percent of a nations capital unless you count The League Of Shadows in Gotham :dead:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Of course they're terrorists, "gangs" is a term used to underestimate them in the media and downplaying how cunning these mfers are like they're just thugs :mjpls:

Aint no fukking gangs anywhere else taking over parliament buildings and prisons, running the president off blocks and controlling 80 percent of a nations capital unless you count The League Of Shadows in Gotham :dead:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
If this isn't stop you are about to see a wave of boat people. You can't have a capital built of criminal economy. Kidnapping, drugs, rapes, prostitution will be the economy.

Believe it all night once Haiti is completely finished I can easily see Trinidad and Jamaica being next.

I am not joking. They will get flooded with guns
90 percent of the guns in the Caribbean come from Florida/US

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
How are they engaging in “terrorism”? I ask this in good faith. I’m wary of the employ of that word particularly how it is used by reactionary politicians in the West to support imperialist wars.
Nah I feel you on that.

I'm just saying that these dues are operating at a different level than regular street gangs. @Cuban Pete explained it in his response to me.

I feel like calling them "gangs" implies that the issue is simpler than it actually is and can be fixed with just regular police presence or afterschool activities or something.

Maybe terrorists isn't the best word, but "gang" isn't either.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH

Ironically, The League of Shadows is actually considered a terrorist organization within the "Arkham" games universe

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Why did you tell me this of all people?

You know I know this?

And you also know, that I don’t actually care.

Haiti needs external adjustment and order implemented.

This is precisely why the USA occupied them in the early 20th century.

Why are you upset?

I didn't even say you were Indian

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps