Developing: Haitian gang members breaking out prisoners

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The same forces are agitating them to stop the Kenyans from coming.

All these people have an interest in keeping the haitian state as weak as possible.
No the Haitian elites that’s involved with the “gangs” & choas in Haiti want the nation to be occupied by The US. The US picked the Kenya force to led they next Us proxy occupation of Haiti just like they did with Brazil police in Haiti after the 2004 coup

Its not some pan- africansim in play. The Kenya president is another willing participant helping the US put a blackface to they on going Occupation (like the current US administration been doing).

Also it’s not just Kenya forces but Benin. Ecuador. Jamaica etc…

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
No the Haitian elites that’s involved with the “gangs” & choas in Haiti want the nation to be occupied by The US. The US picked the Kenya force to led they next Us proxy occupation of Haiti just like they did with Brazil police in Haiti after the 2004 coup

Its not some pan- africansim in play. The Kenya president is another willing participant helping the US put a blackface to they on going Occupation (like the current US administration been doing).

Also it’s not just Kenya forces but Benin. Ecuador. Jamaica etc…
I don't trust Kenya, since I know what they been doing in Congo. I also know the US is the one paying for this.

However, I think there is a segment of the 'local' bourgeoisie profiting from the actual chaos which doesn't want foreign forces. I don't believe those gangs are moving on their own.

I might be wrong tho.

Maybe those gangs are agitated by the same forces who will come to 'help' and save 'Haiti'.

These gangs are always tools in any case.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
MFS don't want us meddling, but any time a country erupts in turmoil it's America's fault. Global/moral catch-22 just like dealing with women
Moral? What moral. They been controlling Haiti and destroy every piece of government institution left with they hand picked puppets they love soooo much

It’s the US current administration that went to the UN to force the “ intervention” ( occupation) in Haiti even when it’s illegal

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

I don't trust Kenya, since I know what they been doing in Congo. I also know the US is the one paying for this.

However, I think there is a segment of the 'local' bourgeoisie profiting from the actual chaos which doesn't want foreign forces. I don't believe those gangs are moving on their own.

I might be wrong tho.

Maybe those gangs are agitated by the same forces who will come to 'help' and save 'Haiti'.

These gangs are always tools in any case.
The “Gangs” is clearly being operated by some of the local bourgeoisie, Haitian government (Ariel Henry) & US (most likely through US ambassador & UN officials ). US military grade weapons being trafficking to Haiti heavy. Haiti ports is own by the local bourgeoisie

The gangs only target poor neighborhoods and sectors of the population that’s leftist not the wealthy rich areas. Somehow the western news channels skips all that reporting

When you hear about the gangs kidnapping it’s the poor in those communities they kidnapping not the rich wealth area. They don’t even shoot at that area in PAP

The criminals can’t win election legitimately and can’t spot the people from protesting the rigged elections sooo they terrorize the population to submission and remove them from the land. Those communities is the ones that been protest the corrupt pro-west government

That CIA asset Barbecue (former Haitian police officer) been burning people alive and burning poor communities to the ground for his sponsors. Now we got another old CIA asset (Guy Philippe) back in the mixed that did the US dirt work in early 2000’s for the coup in Haiti(2004).

The Gangs and is clearly being operated by some of the local bourgeoisie & US (most likely through US ambassador & UN officials ). US military grade weapons be trafficking. The local bourgeoisie own Haiti ports

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
@African Peasant the US already have they plans set up. they using the “gangs” chaos as pretext for sending forces for the occupation (which is illegal).

A lot of the people don’t remember but that’s how the US and the west did to Haiti in the early 2000s with having the Brazil Troops being face of the occupation which left rape. Mass murder. Cholera. Haitian women and children trafficking. Resources trafficking. the destruction of the Haitian government being took over by the “CoreGroup” (US, France. Canada. UN. EU. Germany). That’s the name they choose to call themselves in Haiti after they change from “Friends Of Haiti”

Gang Chaos as pretext

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
@African Peasant the US already have they plans set up. they using the “gangs” chaos as pretext for sending forces for the occupation (which is illegal).

A lot of the people don’t remember but that’s how the US and the west did to Haiti in the early 2000s with having the Brazil Troops being face of the occupation which left rape. Mass murder. Cholera. Haitian women and children trafficking. Resources trafficking. the destruction of the Haitian government being took over by the “CoreGroup” (US, France. Canada. UN. EU. Germany). That’s the name they choose to call themselves in Haiti after they change from “Friends Of Haiti”

Gang Chaos as pretext
Pretext rhetoric is hilarious, considering.....

Nobody else will do shyt, but you'll have countries like Russia condemning the US if/when we intervene.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Are you all falling for Western propaganda once again? :martin: I'm listening to this guy Jimmy BBQ talk and he doesn't seem like a villain at all :patrice: It sounds like he's trying to take a stand against government corruption and whatever agenda the UN and other demonic entities have for Haiti, hence the "sanctions" on Haiti because of dude. He just forced the PM that was to replace the PM that was assassinated by the US out of office (who clearly was to be a puppet/c00n for the West :comeon:). Kenyans being used as pawns by the West so there's no imagery of white people fighting and killing black people in a black nation. I'm neutral on this matter for now, but Western propaganda and behavior might have me leaning towards Barbecue if it continues :patrice:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I Don’t expect much from the Kenyan policemen but god do I hope that I'm wrong and they fukking tear those fukking gangs a new a$$hole.