Developing: Haitian gang members breaking out prisoners

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You’re just dumb and uninformed.

With your logic the US is a shyt hole because of Chicago, Detroit, Oregon?

You see how dumb that is ?
Overall it is nikka and this is from personal past experiences. And mentioning Oregon and not Mississippi or Alabama is wild

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Also lemme be clear. These fukkbois are in Port au Prince. We dared them to come to the north and they never do. Barbecue was gonna come to the north but somehow he got word we had tires and gasoline waiting for that ass.

They know where to try that shyt

you stay in Haiti?

Mega

Superstar
Daps
You ask her.

She’s the one that gave false statements to the government officials, the FBI and told doctors she got shot in the hip and she was never shot. She said she hid under her son bed and even her son couldn’t get under that bed. Lemme not forget her telling her husband secretary to change the locks the day before his murder.

So ask her don’t ask me

Do you mind providing the sources to those accusations?
Thanks.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
The Kenyan force won't be able to do much in a foreign state in a foreign terrain with a foreign language. Maybe help keep some civilians safe, but other than that its something that's going to benefit the Kenyan Government financially. We never do anything as a country based on what is right/wrong, we are not Tanzania.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Man it’s a shyt show down there. My mother in law back to Jacmel and we have nobody in the capital now but man this hurts man
Is the rest of the country relatively safe ? I don’t know how big Haiti’s capital is to hold all these gang members and prisoners without them trying to expand to other towns .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Is the rest of the country relatively safe ? I don’t know how big Haiti’s capital is to hold all these gang members and prisoners without them trying to expand to other towns .

The north south southwest are relatively safe. The North for the most part is very safe. Nobody gonna try stupid shyt on you. People work hard and have fun. That’s it. It’s like 2 different countries.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Also lemme be clear. These fukkbois are in Port au Prince. We dared them to come to the north and they never do. Barbecue was gonna come to the north but somehow he got word we had tires and gasoline waiting for that ass.

They know where to try that shyt

Bro stop with all of that tough shyt, you fled to America at 22 years. Your talking this 'WE' shyt but your not in Haiti with your people fighting, you fled, your in safe America.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Bro stop with all of that tough shyt, you fled to America at 22 years. Your talking this 'WE' shyt but your not in Haiti with your people fighting, you fled, your in safe Ame

I know you want my attention and you always trynna stalk me for attention. I know more about my life than any poster I’m even cool with here.

It’s cringe at this point but I won’t go any further so you don’t get to come here and troll harder

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Kenyan force won't be able to do much in a foreign state in a foreign terrain with a foreign language. Maybe help keep some civilians safe, but other than that its something that's going to benefit the Kenyan Government financially. We never do anything as a country based on what is right/wrong, we are not Tanzania.

Actually they can..They have a large professional force and Kenya isnt broke like that. The only issue is the distance.
Haiti is an honorary member of the African Union and Africa needs to step up..Respect to Kenya.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
At the moment..yes.
My dad is lives in the city of Hinche. No issue there.

Last edited:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know man. If you’re not following the case closely, dig it on your own then.

Martine's husband was assassinated by a deeply corrupted system

And now that same corrupted system (Haitian judges/prosecutors) are the ones "investigating" the case of her husband's death.

Ok.