developin a "fukk it" attitude is one of the most liberating feelings in life

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
People are uncomfortable as fukk if you are too upfront with your fukk it attitude. I've had that mindset for like 5 years now. I'm brutally honest with people, I won't fake it if I don't like them, and I'll openly voice my opinions. I hide nothing about who I am or shyt I do even if it's supposed to be embarrassing to me. It was extremely refreshing.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
:laugh: at this thread

But I feel you OP. It's fairly liberating once you reach that point in life where you just realize that most things aren't worth stress yourself over.

My pops always told me only worry about the tings you can control, everything else :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
breh, you really think you bout to make me feel bad somehow :shaq2: i'm at home RIGHT NOW cuz i just finished school and lookin for a full time job. and once again, whatever you might think really dont matter cuz this is my life to live, which you know nothin about and imma treat it that way... why dont you stop tryna diss and either show respect or move the fukk on. aint you the same one that willingly throw pics of yourself in skinny jeans and boots and all that shyt? :what: you oughtta understand where i'm comin from more than most on here. if you doin better congrats, but it really aint affectin my grind/ambitions

:ohhh: :clap:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
OP you need to realize that The Nigerian is bodying the shyt out of your thread right now by provoking you into responding.

He's essentially making you contradict yourself by provoking responses out of you :dead:

I don't think a response is the same as retaliation but I get your point :ehh:

People are uncomfortable as fukk if you are too upfront with your fukk it attitude. I've had that mindset for like 5 years now. I'm brutally honest with people, I won't fake it if I don't like them, and I'll openly voice my opinions. I hide nothing about who I am or shyt I do even if it's supposed to be embarrassing to me. It was extremely refreshing.

you sound more like an a$$hole

Daps
Yes, but too much fukk it isn't good.

But I agree, sometimes you have to turn that shyt on and just keep it moving.

I done that a good amount this year. Got into some beef with a really close friend over his girl copping an attitude with me, it hasn't been settled in months, we don't even talk but in the end I noticed, fukk it dude aint worth my time if he's gonna let his girl control him like that.

I said fukk it to a lot of old friends who I don't be around anymore, noticed they were just drinking partners, no more no less

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The demonic path only leads to ruin. Good luck on your journey back.