developin a "fukk it" attitude is one of the most liberating feelings in life

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
one of the most important things in life is to realise it doesnt matter what other people think about you, cant have enough of a fukk it attitude

Justice

pathogen
Daps
I don't know if "fukk it" is the appropriate choice of words. Growing up and maturing is more about understanding and deciding what is and isn't important to you than simply painting with a broad brush and saying "fukk it."

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I don't know if "fukk it" is the appropriate choice of words. Growing up and maturing is more about understanding and deciding what is and isn't important to you than simply painting with a broad brush and saying "fukk it."
The kid isn't, "growing up" by smoking blunts and playing Max Payne all day while his mom works to put food on the table. On top of that, he's lashing out on their religious beliefs? Man, he sounds like he's 14 or 15 years old. I bet his next thread he's going to brag about having a learner's permit.

He sounds like those d!ck sucking 15 year olds on Maury, "Fvck it! I'll do what I want!"

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
breh, you a textbook example of why money doesn't equal happiness. take notes ladies and gents. its 12:42am (central time) and for ALL the money this nikka supposedly has, he's spendin his night tryna prove the shyt to me. not once did i say he was broke, i really don't give a damn. not once did i say he wasn't black, i only pointed out the fact that others have. and yet he;s up, wastin hours of sleep he could be gettin to earn MORE money tryna prove how he's "better" than me. the nikka even got it under his screenname, "doin better than you"... i dont compete with anyone aside from myself from here on. keep workin to make me look like the lame if you feel

You really think dude got bread? Dude don't even have a car talkin bout how fly his Gucci shoes are while he rides the bus :russ:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i normally wouldn't talk like this, but.... fukk it :manny:

it feel like all my life i been the type to constantly think/worry. what people are gon think if i do or don't do ______. what people think about me/where i am on the social ladder, how my actions affect others/make them feel, DESPITE my own desires, etc... in all honesty i kinda feel like was a doormat in certain respects :ld: but i finally admitted where i am now religiously to my family and it definitely hurt them, but ever since its been like :ahh:... :noah: as if i took a million pounds off my shoulders. like i been needin a moment like that all my life. its still a work in progress but i feel myself givin less and less of a fukk about what anybody thinks concernin me, about ANYTHING :ahh: its like a high. i finally understand where lebron was at on game 6 against the celtics

lebron-james-beer-dump-on-head.gif

fukk all yall i'm gettin mine :obama:

sounds like you came out of the closet

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You really think dude got bread? Dude don't even have a car talkin bout how fly his Gucci shoes are while he rides the bus :russ:
You obviously don't know anything about living and working in a decent city. Probably because you're a loser just like the TS.

Unless you're rich and driving a high end luxury vehicle it makes no sense to be driving around this place. Between the tickets, the parking fees, the lack of parking, the traffic and the access to clean efficient public transportation it makes zero sense. Maybe if I lived in some irrelevant neighborhood on the outskirts of town, sure, but I live right where everything is. As of right now I own a car here but I pay more to park it than I do for gas. I may end up giving it to another family member.

I can tell by the way you talk about car ownership you're very basic in your thinking and you probably have zero grasp on finance.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Nigerian really sounds like that african kid that got teased in school. Grew up, got a little money, bought some gucci shoes and thinks hes made.

Youre in every thread talking nonstop of your wardrobe and money. A man is a man by heart not by the clothes another man has made. You consistently state material possessions, that shows they define you. The quote under your sn shows you NEED to validate you. You are weak inside and try to cover it up with images of grandeur. All things meaningless at the mirror, looking at your own self in the eye.

Gain some character. Stand your ground. Based off the strength of your own heart not some linen cloth you paid for.

Im not dissing just calling it how I see it.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
*logs in to 30 more daps + reps* :wow: preciate all the love

yeah i see the error in that now, people talkin bout how everybody could die and shyt :merchant: thats not what i was gettin AT ALL... just the idea that i'm gettin on a more 'stop worryin, start livin' kinda steez

The kid isn't, "growing up" by smoking blunts and playing Max Payne all day while his mom works to put food on the table. On top of that, he's lashing out on their religious beliefs? Man, he sounds like he's 14 or 15 years old. I bet his next thread he's going to brag about having a learner's permit.

He sounds like those d!ck sucking 15 year olds on Maury, "Fvck it! I'll do what I want!"

I'M 15 AND I'VE SLEPT WITH MEN OVER 300 TIMES! - YouTube

i was still on your mind at 6 am :umad:

sounds like you came out of the closet

nah if i was gay i woulda just said it. i was talkin about admittin that i'm a-religious if thats a word.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
The Nigerian has all the swag in the world until you throw some leftover chicken wings into the conversation.

I wish he would change his screenname :snoop:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The Nigerian really sounds like that african kid that got teased in school. Grew up, got a little money, bought some gucci shoes and thinks hes made.

Youre in every thread talking nonstop of your wardrobe and money. A man is a man by heart not by the clothes another man has made. You consistently state material possessions, that shows they define you. The quote under your sn shows you NEED to validate you. You are weak inside and try to cover it up with images of grandeur. All things meaningless at the mirror, looking at your own self in the eye.

Gain some character. Stand your ground. Based off the strength of your own heart not some linen cloth you paid for.

Im not dissing just calling it how I see it.

:ohlawd: @ this post, this nikka is makin a damn FOOL outta himself in MY thread for reasons nobody understands. why is he workin so hard to prove how much better he is than a supposed "loser"??? :what: i still cant wrap my head around why he felt the need to let me know he got a six pack how he's livin and shyt :why: who asked about any of this??? the crazy thing about it though is i think for a minute, i was headed into his direction. i even made a thread on it

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...you-want-so-much-more-out-unappreciation.html

i should probably rep him for showin me how empty that kinda mentality still leaves you...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You obviously don't know anything about living and working in a decent city. Probably because you're a loser just like the TS.

Unless you're rich and driving a high end luxury vehicle it makes no sense to be driving around this place. Between the tickets, the parking fees, the lack of parking, the traffic and the access to clean efficient public transportation it makes zero sense. Maybe if I lived in some irrelevant neighborhood on the outskirts of town, sure, but I live right where everything is. As of right now I own a car here but I pay more to park it than I do for gas. I may end up giving it to another family member.

I can tell by the way you talk about car ownership you're very basic in your thinking and you probably have zero grasp on finance.

You're right breh, growing up in NYC made me realize I would never be able to handle the big city life.

And we all know, no one owns cars in these cities. Especially the dudes making bread. Every month they gotta reup their metro card.

But Gucci shoes on the bus, you doing it real big doggy