developin a "fukk it" attitude is one of the most liberating feelings in life

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
*logs in to 30 more daps + reps* :wow: preciate all the love
There are a lot of brokeasses living at home that simpathize with your plight. I woke up to an email with $21k attached to it today so... whatever.

i was still on your mind at 6 am :umad:
I wake up at 4:30 AM, workout, yoga, some online activity (read news, answer emails, check websites etc...), then I shower and get to work. I was busy making money all day. Now that I'm home, I'm going to sip on some Vanilla Java Porter while I watch you squirm.

You're right breh, growing up in NYC made me realize I would never be able to handle the big city life.

And we all know, no one owns cars in these cities. Especially the dudes making bread. Every month they gotta reup their metro card.

But Gucci shoes on the bus, you doing it real big doggy
Well, I live in this city's equivalent to Manhattan. I work a short bus or train ride away from the office. I could walk, but I would have to leave extra early... and this summer has been way too hot to be outside in a suit for too long.

When I walk down my block I pass two 5 star resturaunts, landmark hotels. The cars parked there are Mazerattis, Audis, Bentleys... my favorite ride I see on the reg is a G-wagon in taupe. To park on the street it costs $25 for valet parking. To park in a garage they charge $15 a day for the Early Bird special, meaning you have to get there before 7AM to get that rate. Miss the special, you pay $30 for anything over 3 hours. The story is the same when parking near the office.

Now, I could drop $300 a month to park my car, but that really wouldn't make much sense considering that I would be paying more than the car is worth to park it in a little over a year. Now, I get it, this is a Black forum, and there is a stereotype associated with Blacks buying cars and spending way more than the car is worth to maintain it and upgrade it, but seriously, dude, it's 2012. We have a Black President. That mentality your expressing is so out of date and very uncool. I bet you wear tall tees. You're telling on yourself. :smh:

But if you want to keep ragging on me for using public transportation to get around my city check this out:

Is it necessary to have a car in Chicago ? | Chicago | Yelp

Chicago Without a Car: Do the Math - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

I bet your dumb ass is about to be priced out of NY. You and whatever crap you drive. Roll your ass out to a flyover state.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
There are a lot of brokeasses living at home that simpathize with your plight. I woke up to an email with $21k attached to it today so... whatever.

I wake up at 4:30 AM, workout, yoga, some online activity (read news, answer emails, check websites etc...), then I shower and get to work. I was busy making money all day. Now that I'm home, I'm going to sip on some Vanilla Java Porter while I watch you squirm.

Well, I live in this city's equivalent to Manhattan. I work a short bus or train ride away from the office. I could walk, but I would have to leave extra early... and this summer has been way too hot to be outside in a suit for too long.

When I walk down my block I pass two 5 star resturaunts, landmark hotels. The cars parked there are Mazerattis, Audis, Bentleys... my favorite ride I see on the reg is a G-wagon in taupe. To park on the street it costs $25 for valet parking. To park in a garage they charge $15 a day for the Early Bird special, meaning you have to get there before 7AM to get that rate. Miss the special, you pay $30 for anything over 3 hours. The story is the same when parking near the office.

Now, I could drop $300 a month to park my car, but that really wouldn't make much sense considering that I would be paying more than the car is worth to park it in a little over a year. Now, I get it, this is a Black forum, and there is a stereotype associated with Blacks buying cars and spending way more than the car is worth to maintain it and upgrade it, but seriously, dude, it's 2012. We have a Black President. That mentality your expressing is so out of date and very uncool. I bet you wear tall tees. You're telling on yourself. :smh:

But if you want to keep ragging on me for using public transportation to get around my city check this out:

I bet your dumb ass is about to be priced out of NY. You and whatever crap you drive. Roll your ass out to a flyover state.

Why'd you join my nikkas thread about not giving a fukk and start bragging about your lifestyle and finances? Thats some insecure shyt my nignog I'm just keepin it square 5150 with you woahdie :manny:

Daps
The day I'm 24 still at home is the day I kill myself real talk. You must be in Europe or some shyt.

Daps
Why'd you join my nikkas thread about not giving a fukk and start bragging about your lifestyle and finances? Thats some insecure shyt my nignog I'm just keepin it square 5150 with you woahdie :manny:

Because he's full of shyt. Real G's move in silence like Lasagna. And true ballers dont brag. They just give a :mjpls: and a :heh: and check the time on their Rolex. Who the fukk gets an email with a check in ti btw? You'd think he'd get like a wire transfer or something. Also somehting to keep in mind, a nikka stuntin so hard on the net concedes to the person above him and wants anothers spot. You projecting dominance on nikkas you claim to not be on your "level" because those on your "level" shyt on you. Just something to think about.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Son..I think I speak for the entire coli fam when i say this..

NobodyCares.gif

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Because he's full of shyt. Real G's move in silence like Lasagna. And true ballers dont brag. They just give a :mjpls: and a :heh: and check the time on their Rolex. Who the fukk gets an email with a check in ti btw? You'd think he'd get like a wire transfer or something. Also somehting to keep in mind, a nikka stuntin so hard on the net concedes to the person above him and wants anothers spot. You projecting dominance on nikkas you claim to not be on your "level" because those on your "level" shyt on you. Just something to think about.
I really don't know what the hell you're talking about. Lasagna? Wtf?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

So lemme get this straight: You can't afford a car but where Gucci shoes on the buss, you day dream about Mazerattis and Bentleys that you can't afford, you brag about being on a yacht you don't own, you wake up to $21k checks but can't afford $300/mo to park because it'd cost more than your car note, you walk by 5 star restaurants that you can't afford to eat at (would these be the same high end restaurants where white people calling you a nikka as you eat someones random plate of chicken :mjpls:), AND YOU RENT YOUR APARTMENT?

Yeah fam, you living that life. Can you give me some advice on how to ball out of control like you do :birdman:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So lemme get this straight: You can't afford a car but where Gucci shoes on the buss, you day dream about Mazerattis and Bentleys that you can't afford, you brag about being on a yacht you don't own, you wake up to $21k checks but can't afford $300/mo to park because it'd cost more than your car note, you walk by 5 star restaurants that you can't afford to eat at (would these be the same high end restaurants where white people calling you a nikka as you eat someones random plate of chicken :mjpls:), AND YOU RENT YOUR APARTMENT?

Yeah fam, you living that life. Can you give me some advice on how to ball out of control like you do :birdman:
It makes me happy to see you so bitter.

:umad:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
this nigerian boi is some grade A troll. being a white person i am looking at him like :mjpls:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Daps for OP. I know exactly what you mean. My attitude is fukk it and muthafukkas love it.
I don't mean that YOLO reckless BS but just not letting other people's perception of you influence your course of action.

S/N: You nikkas need to stop frontin on The Nigerian tho. I know it was an a$$hole thing to do to try and son OP for no reason but he's caked up. :yeshrug:
It makes no sense to drive into downtown just to say you drive. Most professionals who work in the business districts of major cities take some form of public transport.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I woke up to an email with $21k attached to it today so... whatever.

let's get into more detail about this. explain what this means to you and how it ties in to your overall compensation.