developin a "fukk it" attitude is one of the most liberating feelings in life

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't think a response is the same as retaliation but I get your point :ehh:

you sound more like an a$$hole

Nah I'm actually a really nice guy. If people don't know me they may think that I'm an a$$hole but once people have met me and get to know me they just know I'm extremely honest. The only people that have a problem with me are those that do a lot of behind the back talking and fakeness and what not.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Daps for OP. I know exactly what you mean. My attitude is fukk it and muthafukkas love it.
I don't mean that YOLO reckless BS but just not letting other people's perception of you influence your course of action.

S/N: You nikkas need to stop frontin on The Nigerian tho. I know it was an a$$hole thing to do to try and son OP for no reason but he's caked up. :yeshrug:
It makes no sense to drive into downtown just to say you drive. Most professionals who work in the business districts of major cities take some form of public transport.

Breh, how's he caked up? All the shyt he's bragging about he don't own. He the type a nikka to take a picture in front of someone else Lambo in front of the club and post the pics on Facebook :mjpls:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Breh, how's he caked up? All the shyt he's bragging about he don't own. He the type a nikka to take a picture in front of someone else Lambo in front of the club and post the pics on Facebook :mjpls:
"The club?"

I'm not some sort of assbackward hoodbooger like yourself. You won't find me at any place that people referr to as "the club." Especially any establishment that caters to your brand of stupid.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
this nigerian boi is some grade A troll. being a white person i am looking at him like :mjpls:

he ballin outta control but spend his spare time trollin :whoo: I can't help but let him cook though... He helpin my thread do numbers, I got daps on daps on daps everytime I log in :ooh:

Daps for OP. I know exactly what you mean. My attitude is fukk it and muthafukkas love it.
I don't mean that YOLO reckless BS but just not letting other people's perception of you influence your course of action.

S/N: You nikkas need to stop frontin on The Nigerian tho. I know it was an a$$hole thing to do to try and son OP for no reason butwas's caked up. :yeshrug:
It makes no sense to drive into downtown just to say you drive. Most professionals who work in the business districts of major cities take some form of public transport.

YES, this is EXACTLY what i'm talkin bout. Others got their own interpretations and that's cool, but this is what I was gettin at.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
"The club?"

I'm not some sort of assbackward hoodbooger like yourself. You won't find me at any place that people referr to as "the club." Especially any establishment that caters to your brand of stupid.

But youll let a white broad call you a ****** to your face for eating her chicken wings and not do anything :mjpls:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
YES, this is EXACTLY what i'm talkin bout. Others got their own interpretations and that's cool, but this is what I was gettin at.

Cuzz, I went thru the exact same thing. I can relate. I wasn't no punk. But I had a tendency to come across like a doormat in certain situations because I didn't really wanna offend anyone.

I can hold my own, but I was never one to violate people for no reason so I avoided it as much as possible. This reluctance is what I think gave off that ''doormat'' vibe.

Now it's :stylin: I'm sorry if certain toes have to get stepped no. I'm not dirtbag type of dude so it's prolly justified.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The Nigerian reminds me of that dude who said his eyes changed colors and whatnot, I forgot his name.. think it was Merc

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
But youll let a white broad call you a ****** to your face for eating her chicken wings and not do anything :mjpls:
Only time you can find me in Wrigleyville these days is if I'm being paid to be there.

But yeah, what would you do in that situation? Hit her?

Well, I'm not going to catch a case over some drunk chick on her menstrual cycle. You probably would because you're an emotional loser, but it's just not worth it. I let the mexican wait staff tackle the sh!t out her drunk ass.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The Nigerian arguing with the tread starter was the most interesting part of this thread.
The TS is a loser. He has ZERO CHANCE of seeing improvement to his situation until he admits it to himself. He is setting himself up for a lifetime of failure, disappointment and unrealized potential. No unemployed 24 year old living in their mom's basement should maintain a "fukk it" attitude toward life. That's actually the exact opposite mindset to have for success in life... especially in such a vulnerable position.