developin a "fukk it" attitude is one of the most liberating feelings in life

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
"this is my life homie, you decide yours"

i had to stop and remember the MAIN reason he been postin pics of his self is cuz a bunch of internet nikkas was sayin he a cac :laff:
I've never been accused of being white. I posted those pics to show off. I like what I look like. I can afford to wear whatever I want for the most part. I am in great shape with 6 pack abs. I literally look like exactly what I want to look like. I'm a young upstart making his way in the big city. I'm a 24 year old as well. Of course you feel bad.

Don't piss and moan too loud. Your mom has to wake up for work in the morning.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
that attitude is a gift and a curse. trust me i've had it most my life. when it comes time for something that you should care about :sadbron: but every other time besides then :manny:

i think i've had it to an extent most of my life as well too. i've worried about how my actions make others feel but it aint the same as "caring" about them in the traditional sense at all. i always been an emotionally detached person, i just never wanted to cause anyone else pain. so i understand what you sayin to an extent :ehh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i normally wouldn't talk like this, but.... fukk it :manny:

it feel like all my life i been the type to constantly think/worry. what people are gon think if i do or don't do ______. what people think about me/where i am on the social ladder, how my actions affect others/make them feel, DESPITE my own desires, etc... in all honesty i kinda feel like was a doormat in certain respects :ld: but i finally admitted where i am now religiously to my family and it definitely hurt them, but ever since its been like :ahh:... :noah: as if i took a million pounds off my shoulders. like i been needin a moment like that all my life. its still a work in progress but i feel myself givin less and less of a fukk about what anybody thinks concernin me, about ANYTHING :ahh: its like a high. i finally understand where lebron was at on game 6 against the celtics

lebron-james-beer-dump-on-head.gif

fukk all yall i'm gettin mine :obama:

welcome to the club my breh. You sound like me...always concerned about image, what others/family think, worrying, etc. I let go of everything last year...religion included. I've missed out on alot of stuff & ppl in life that I should not have and did not allow myself to have fun at times i should have.

Life is so much happier. :takedat:

Your mind was made to be free to think, not caged. Although developing a "fukk it" attitude sounds harsh, it actually makes you a better more considerate & more understanding person of others who are different from you. You'll have more confidence in urself and look at life in a different way.

Life is good. It really is.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
http://megabooru.com/_images/13308078625daaa148985f2c080c767d/53303%20-%20ass%20censored%20cervix%20cross_section%20cum%20cum_inside%20cum_in_uterus%20dark_penis%20ejaculation%20gif%20hizashi_no_naka_no_real%20insemination%20interracial%20lowres%20penis%20p*ssy%20sex%20tsutsumi_kinuka%20uterus%20vaginal%20x-ray%20yukiyoshi.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I've never been accused of being white. I posted those pics to show off. I like what I look like. I can afford to wear whatever I want for the most part. I am in great shape with 6 pack abs. I literally look like exactly what I want to look like. I'm a young upstart making his way in the big city. I'm a 24 year old as well. Of course you feel bad.

nahhhh i'm pretty sure you WERE accused of bein white :jawalrus: and wtf are you givin me your stats for? six pack abs??? :huhldup: this aint match.com breh, i aint gay and lookin for another nikka. i'm honestly startin to think you jealous of the way i can admit my faults so carelessly. you a lil TOO invested in this thread. lettin me know about shyt i aint even ask about. financial status is one thing but maybe you admire/want where i'm gettin. i never said you got somethin to prove. tryna shyt on me wont get you any further, it just masks/bandages what you feelin for a lil bit longer... do as you feel though breh :myman: thats YOUR life

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
nahhhh i'm pretty sure you WERE accused of bein white :jawalrus: and wtf are you givin me your stats for? six pack abs??? :huhldup: this aint match.com breh, i aint gay and lookin for another nikka. i'm honestly startin to think you jealous of the way i can admit my faults so carelessly. you a lil TOO invested in this thread. lettin me know about shyt i aint even ask about. financial status is one thing but maybe you admire/want where i'm gettin. i never said you got somethin to prove. tryna shyt on me wont get you any further, it just masks/bandages what you feelin for a lil bit longer... do as you feel though breh :myman: thats YOUR life
How many emoticons does it take to save face? You're a chump. Again, don't wake up mommy with all your blubbering.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH

:rudy: dont you live in detroit? :russ: upstart in a shyt hole ( no offense to the other motor city posters but that shyt is the gutter) is = to renting a room in a mexican familie's apartment in the south bronx.

king of the shytpile i see you :russ:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
How many emoticons does it take to save face? You're a chump. Again, don't wake up mommy with all your blubbering.

i'll tell you what, i wont even use emoticons in this post (as if that somehow really helps) "save face" how??? i admitted from the jump that i been a doormat. just admit it breh, this thread struck a nerve with you and got you feelin some kinda way. its NO reason otherwise to be so worked up about it. its not as if what i or the coli think is gonna change your life unless you LET it. seriously, what you arguin with me about??? i'll wait...

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:rudy: dont you live in detroit? :russ: upstart in a shyt hole ( no offense to the other motor city posters but that shyt is the gutter) is = to renting a room in a mexican familie's apartment in the south bronx.

king of the shytpile i see you :russ:
This is the view from my roof during a recent thunderstorm:

251908_10100138161744951_799803007_n.jpg

This is me pouring one for Trayvon:
582001_10100127609446841_947991344_n.jpg

This is my doorman playing a guitar on a lazy Sunday afternoon:
486464_10100127608778181_123121748_n.jpg

When ciroq drobama is waking up to the screams of his neices, nephews, and his single mom sister's yelling I wake up to sunrises overlooking the lake:
150110_977362555841_1983960982_n.jpg

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This is the view from my roof during a recent thunderstorm:

251908_10100138161744951_799803007_n.jpg

This is me pouring one for Trayvon:
582001_10100127609446841_947991344_n.jpg

This is my doorman playing a guitar on a lazy Sunday afternoon:
486464_10100127608778181_123121748_n.jpg

When ciroq drobama is waking up to the screams of his neices, nephews, and his single mom sister's yelling I wake up to sunrises overlooking the lake:
150110_977362555841_1983960982_n.jpg

breh, you a textbook example of why money doesn't equal happiness. take notes ladies and gents. its 12:42am (central time) and for ALL the money this nikka supposedly has, he's spendin his night tryna prove the shyt to me. not once did i say he was broke, i really don't give a damn. not once did i say he wasn't black, i only pointed out the fact that others have. and yet he;s up, wastin hours of sleep he could be gettin to earn MORE money tryna prove how he's "better" than me. the nikka even got it under his screenname, "doin better than you"... i dont compete with anyone aside from myself from here on. keep workin to make me look like the lame if you feel

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
breh, you a textbook example of why money doesn't equal happiness. take notes ladies and gents. its 12:42am (central time) and for ALL the money this nikka supposedly has, he's spendin his night tryna prove the shyt to me. not once did i say he was broke, i really don't give a damn. not once did i say he wasn't black, i only pointed out the fact that others have. and yet he;s up, wastin hours of sleep he could be gettin to earn MORE money tryna prove how he's "better" than me. the nikka even got it under his screenname, "doin better than you"... i dont compete with anyone aside from myself from here on. keep workin to make me look like the lame if you feel
I'm having more fun in this thread than you are.

:umad: