Developers working on games for next gen says PS5 is more powerful than Scarlett

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
No way Scarlett can even pull 120 FPS/4K/8K with any AAA game on a console. All that hardware alone on the PC side would net you 2K+ and 4K AAA are hard to run as is on PC. M$ selling wolf tickets

:laff:
they already losing according to yall why not take more losses for the true fans ?:wow: big phil da GOAT losing so we can win :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony need backward compatibility..

I have no way of playing NCAA on ps4 right now:mjaggy:
And you never will :banderas:
DMC 3>>> ninja gaiden

:childplease:
It's your opinion but it's not a popular one :francis:
The PS5 will be backwards compatible tho...:ld: or maybe just pray they'll make a new NCAA game in the future...
It's BC with the PS4 but there hasn't been any talk of ps3 compatibility. You see what Xbox doing and you go "they'll do the same" but I don't see that happening. Depends on the demand and Sony gamers acted like BC was no big deal when Xbox got it so keep that same energy...
No way Scarlett can even pull 120 FPS/4K/8K with any AAA game on a console. All that hardware alone on the PC side would net you 2K+ and 4K AAA are hard to run as is on PC. M$ selling wolf tickets

:laff:
The same was said about the Xbox one x and 4k. So at minimum the next box gotta do 4k/60fps which it will. 120fps will be the standard for the elite model. What isn't being said is 120fps is mandatory for high level VR. And Halolens is legit apart of the ecosystem. In the Xbox store all apps are halolens compatible, Augmented REALITY is what next gen will be about.

TBC...

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this game is beyond anything on the ps2, xbox was a way better system than ps2, which relied on JRPGS, which were the fad at the time, when you look back those games are fukking terrible, and look like shyt

Relied on JRPGs? lol JRPGs were just one of many genres represented on the PS2. And how was it a fad?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You expect them to say otherwise?
I'm sure you were :mad: when you typed this but if you read it, it said "developers", not "Sony Playstation exclusive studios developers."

U know yo ass was gleeful as hell when they talked about the X1X being more powerful than the Pro. :usure:

This is basically you

Guaranteed you would've said otherwise if this thread said Xbox Scarlett is more powerful than PS5. :comeon:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How bout you get some games so you can have an opinion to share broke ass nikka.

:childplease:
I have and play more than you but you're too broke to pay attention :sitdown:
I know reading isn't your forte but this is from DEVS, not some playstation studio developer, but DEVS. y'all look dumb getting tight about a rumor.
There are always rumors about everything and the sources often are from thin air. The issue with this topic is the circle jerking that immediately followed with you girls acting like a weak rumour was a fact.

This is what Sony fanboy e3 has come to :wow: Sony no shows so you guys create the news. Bleeding edge technical alpha June 27th, Xbox one, I'll see you there :handshake:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know reading isn't your forte but this is from DEVS, not some playstation studio developer, but DEVS. y'all look dumb getting tight about a rumor.
I know thinking and being an intelligent person isn’t your forte (as the L of you selling your precious PS4 to go to japan and get rejected suggests), but nothing in your bytchass original post said anything about “DEVS” or anything relevant to what your retarded ass is typing.

Your post is some random sony nerd cac talking about “rumors”... thats it

So again... what did your stanning ass expect them to say? That they put out a weaker system AGAIN?