Developers working on games for next gen says PS5 is more powerful than Scarlett

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: getting the PS5 either way. Both systems are going to blow the current base models out of the water.

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Graphics are good enough for me. Dev time for AAA games are already getting too long as it is. Back in the day a whole console generation was 4-5 years and you could get a whole trilogy of games out of that generation. Now that shyt is the average dev time for a single game with the ambitious stuff taking even longer than that.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Doesn't matter to me. I'm getting a PS5 regardless. I'm not switching ecosystems. I might get the next XBox just to play whatever exclusives they have. If I can play Halo Infinite on PC though, then I don't really need the XBox.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: what timeline did this happen?

what are you talking about, I'm talking about the quality of the system, Ninja Gaiden on Xbox blows away anything on ps2

have you seen these ps2 games they are horrendous and control awful, i'm not talking which system was more popular

the 360 was more popular than the ps3 but the ps3 was better

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Graphics are good enough for me. Dev time for AAA games are already getting too long as it is. Back in the day a whole console generation was 4-5 years and you could get a whole trilogy of games out of that generation. Now that shyt is the average dev time for a single game with the ambitious stuff taking even longer than that.
Exactly. These games need to be scaled down. So sick of these 5 year Dev cycles.
This is why Nintendo is taking over.